~ Perfect match ~

Main character
Summer Emory Torrance

Fandom
Devil nights series

Love interest
William Grayson VI ( sec )

Summer Emory Torrance was a surprised to her family, when winter gave birth to finally a girl Octavia she felt pain again shocking the doctor and her husband who was thrilled to have a daughter finally, however he was shocked when the doctor said there's another little one.

But the situation was very delicate as this one was very delicate barely being the size of her mother's hand, damon and winter felt so scared when the doctors and nurses rushed their other little daughter away saying she needs medication attention immediately as her heart is weak.

Finally after a long stressed week the baby was fit to finally meet her parents after being in ICU, now damon adores his first daughter Octavia but holding his youngest little girl like she was going to break, he looked down at her and his heart squeeze painfully in love.

He knew little Summer Emory Torrance would be his world, however he wasn't the only one who was smitten by her. She had her uncles and brothers wrapped around her dainty finger and her big cousin madden who hates everything.

Winter had tears streaming down her face with Damon describing how her little baby looked like her, what shocked every though was her two different coloured eyes as she was born with heterochromia.

She was the sunshine in her big family and one thing safe to say is, good fucking luck to people who try and mess with her.