~ Princess socialite ~

Main character
Octavia Bass

Fandom
Gossip girl

Love Interest
Nate Archibald

Octavia bass had a special heart. It surprised people how sweet and genuine she grew up in the upper east side, had everything handed to her on a silver platter. It shocks people how she was twins with the arrogant chuck bass and the bestfriend with Blair Waldorf who manipulates people like it's her native tongue.

However the biggest shock is how Bart Bass the vicious stony cold business man becomes a puddle in his daughter presence, he would do anything for his little girl. He try's to be a loving father for her even if he isn't the most nicest to his son.

It's an understatement to say Bart and chuck are protective over her, they can go to extreme length if that means she is safe.

Octavia was the first to meet Nate at the age of five, they grew up together and became inseparable. Growing up Nate gradually became protective and weirdly possessive over he's bestfriend. He was obsessed with her,madly in love even his girlfriend knew he was in love with her bestfriend's but couldn't bring herself to care.

The dynamic however between the group changes when Blair and Octavia other bestfriend comes back from boarding school with a big secret that could destroy everything and possibly Octavia and Nate's friendship.