~ The Arrangement ~

Main character
Florence Shelby as Yael shelbia

Fandom
Peaky blinders

Love interest
Dark obsessed Luca Changretta

Florence Shelby was the apple of her older brother Thomas Shelby eye, he would pick her over everyone even his significant others and when it got very dangerous and Tommy's enemy wanted to make him suffer and it made him afraid that they would go for his heart which is his little flo who has grown into a beautiful elegant woman with an ethereal smile.

Tommy sent Florence to London much to his family dismay where there sister is but made sure she has a house in the safeness part of London, Florence didn't mind as this could be her chance to become a known clothes designer artist and owned the most popular boutique.

However all of Tommy and the rest of the family attempt to keep her safe comes crashing down when Tommy's main enemy is in London and plans to kill Florence knowing that will destroy Tommy but what he wasn't excepting walking into Miss Florence shop was a beautiful angelic girl with the purest aure making him immediately infatuated with the Shelby angel.

For Luca it was love at first sight and for Flo it was meeting a man who seemed to alway make her blush by his adoringly stares he sends her. As soon as stepping into her boutique he immediately cross out his original plan there was no way he could kill this angel who was two innocent to realise the devil who enter her shop.

Luca seem to be in the same places as Florence seem to be in and soon Florence grows to like him but not love yet but her like for him immediately disappears when she founds out who he really is and is forced into a arranged marriage to stop her family from getting killed, her brother almost died because of him.