- Ace of hearts -

Main character
   Evie Mills as Marrissa Long

Fandom
Once apon a time

Love interest
Peter Pan

Evie mills, Henry's older twin sister, the daughter Emma abandoned cause of her negative thoughts, Regina mills adoptive daughter who was her light.

Now Evie was a big believer of ifs it's meant to be it will happen not forcefully, that's why when Henry told her he found their real mom she didn't go with him instead stayed in storybrooke. Yes she would like to know her real mother but why should she go to her when she left her and her brother in the system.

No she didn't resent her birth mother, she just didn't see the point on why she should reach out for the connection, yet when Henry got Emma to storybrooke and told her about the curse she didn't apose Emma reluctantly help and like Henry adventuring created a bond with her.

Yet she was always close with their adopted mother than Henry and didn't ditch her for Emma, to her Regina is her mother which Regina adored. It was an underestimant to say Regina the evil queen loved her daughter, she would to anything for her.

Now when Evie was 15 she got taken by this shadow and took to neverland, to the shadows owner.

Peter Pan when he was looking for lost boys he came across this 10 year old girl and he felt this pull with her yet she was too young so he waited until the urge to have her got to much and his shadow snatched her. Now she's in his clutches he won't let her go.

Yet it gets complicated when he gets Henry to island so he can break his curse, and than Henry family comes to rescue him and could possibly found their missing daughter/grand daughter.

He won't let that happen though.....