The devil's heart

Main character
Celine Devlin as Crystal reed

Fandom
Maurader era

Love interest
Regulus black
Evan rosier
Barty crouch jr
Rabastan lestrange

The Devlins are part of the scared twenty eight but are not crazy pure blood supremacy, celine devlin grew up with the black brothers and James potter because of her mother being bestfriends with the blacks and her father being close with Fleamont potter making her close with them.

One day when Celine went to the blacks to see regulus he was with three boys who are apart of the scared twenty eight they all immediately form a unbreakable bond and the boys were all attracted to her, what they didn't know was that she was there soulmate because they didn't get there mark yet because there weren't 15 but that didn't stop the massive crush there all grew on her.

When the boys got there hogwarts letter they were excited but when they went to show Celine they found out she and her family are moving to there homeland France and she's not going to hogwarts there were gutted. The boys changed they turned cold, psychotic and bullies making everyone fear them because they had no heart for it was in France with her.

7 years later there family moved back for Celine and her twin brother to go to hogwarts for the last year where Celine reconnects with her friends who have no plan to let her go what if the soulmate bond make them more possessive, obsessive and dominant then before.