li. fire, blood, and carnage

(   LI

( LI. FIRE, BLOOD, AND CARNAGE )

DESPITE AMELIE WANTING TO HELP LYDIA, the pack profusely refused any kind of help from her. They were insistent, in fact, that Amelie needed to stay home ( or Stiles' house, to be exact ) and get the rest she very much needed. During that period, she was entertained by FaceTime calls from Isaac, who was accompanied by his new girlfriend, Camille. Amelie concluded from their thirty minute chat that they were a match made in heaven. They both seemed very gentle with one another and Camille had a sense of humor that made Amelie cackle in these dark times.

Amelie had found out the pack succeeded in saving the Banshee when she found a blood-curdling scream echoing in the sky, and her eyes flashing purple. She didn't know what the new color of her eyes meant, seeing as they'd always been a very light shade of purple and now they'd turned violet. Was she evolving or something?

She had more important stuff to worry about though. Sydney was probably informed that Amelie escaped and was now looking for her. It wouldn't be long before she came to Stiles' house, where Amelie was staying.

A few days after their mission, Amelie had decided to put her foot down. She was back in the game, and when she found out Stiles, Scott and Liam were going on a hunt in the middle of the night for some kind of creature, she threatened them so she could join them ( Liam had been the first one to break since he didn't want his bones broken into 'shapes he didn't know existed' ).

So, in the midst of the night, she and the three boys rode the Jeep and took off, following Parrish as he searched for the monster.

"He's headed to the school," Scott told his friends, looking at Liam and Amelie through the mirrors

"Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked confused.

"It's not Parrish... At least, not right now," Scott answered warily.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam rephrased with a roll of his eyes.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education?" Stiles retorted from the driver's seat as he pressed harder on the gas pedal, "Liam, the Hellhound's at the school, so we're going to the school. Okay?"

At the look of frustration on Liam's face, she leaned closer and said, "At this point, you should've learned not to ask."

When they arrived at the school, they all piled into the parking lot. Amelie flinched at Liam slamming the door shut, which earned him a look of disgust from Stiles. Amelie pouted at Liam's blush and the way he mumbled an apology.

"You are adorable," She patted his hair as she walked ahead of him to catch up with Scott and Stiles, only to gasp at the person walking up to them. "Chris?!"