THANK YOU!

thank you!

when i first started writing this book, i fully intended for it to stay in my drafts. it was just a random idea that bloomed in my head and i really wanted to see how it played out.

the more and more i wrote about amelie, the more and more i wanted other people to read about her, to love her like i do, to enjoy her journey with herself, her family, and stiles. and so, i published invisible string— and it was probably the best decision i made.

i relate to amelie in so many ways, and i poured my entire being into her character, seeing her reflect so many things that i see in myself was really emotional.

in no way, shape, or form did i ever expect to see invisible string reach 10k, then 50k, then 100k and now at 400k, it truly does feel like a dream come true— even if it is just a fanfiction.

i cant thank you guys enough for the support, the funny comments, the votes and the never-ending encouragement! you guys really really kept me going. i never really thought i'd ever complete a whole ass book lol.

now that the book is fully written, i will probably go back and edit some stuff i've noticed ( starting off with that really stupid comment stiles made after she told him about what happened with matthew in dig deeper pt. 2 — totally not the time to be smooth lol ), revamp it, and just be completely and utterly satisfied with it.

this isn't the end of amelie nightly— or stilinski now. 

invisible string is now completed.