Chapter 1: Oh... BROTHERS?

Usual things:

"Normal Talk"

"Normal Thinking"

"Demon Speech"

"Deomoniac Thought"

.........

The image above was supposed to be from Konoha, but sadly I can't find it. Beginning of the story

Team 7 finally arrives in front of the gate of the leaf village and Naruto Uzumaki was happy to finally be able to eat his favorite ramen at Ichiraku's ramen stand, but first they had to go to the Hokage tower to report to the Third Hokage and he came also called "Professor" or Hiruzen Sarutobi, of their mission going from C-rank to A-rank. After reporting and going to the mission desk to collect their salary, the group splits up and Naruto runs to his favorite kiosk , ignoring the looks and people who spoke and looked at him with hatred.

Since that day both he and his team have continued to perform D-rank missions such as babysitting, capturing Tora, the Land of Fire Daimyo's wife's cat, etc...

But one day as Naruto was walking through the village he meets Konoamaru and his friends Udon and Moegi along with Sakura. At that moment some things happen like the encounter with the ninja of the sand village, also called Suna, which takes place in an alley with Kankuro holding Konohamaru by the neck and behind him was Temari and on a tree there was Gaara together to Sasuke that the latter didn't notice Gaara's presence on his own branch. Here the three of them learn about the Chunin Exams, once they leave he separates from his team going home and thinking about what happened.

Slowly arriving home he let out a loud yawn followed by a moan as he stretched his arms above his head, he was glad that tomorrow and the day after he had the day off to rest his muscles and joints after a long and tiring day and meeting those ninja especially Gaara, who felt a strange attraction towards him, unable to understand what it was, and sighed deeply.

Naruto started thinking to himself: Chunin exams huh? I wonder why Kakashi-Sensei didn't tell us about it...

He sighed one last time and looked up at the blue sky which was now fading and starting to take on a deep orange-red color, reminding him of its tenant the nine-tailed fox Kurama. A cool breeze was felt coming in, which meant a cold night was coming soon. Then he turned his gaze towards the tower and resumed thinking to himself

Naruto: ...tomorrow, is the day. I'm so tired of hiding who I really am...

And he decided that tomorrow he would inform the Sandaime of his decision.

Kurama: Finally Kit, you've decided to take off this mask and that henji, I was getting tired of seeing you like this... Anyway, I wanted to tell you that that boy Gaara you met has my brother Shukaku with a tail and he's unstable. And the feeling you had before is because he is your second partner...

Naruto: WHATAAAAAA?

But he received no response from his Kura-nii. So Naruto stopped and looked up at the sky again, noticing the stars starting to appear as they twinkled softly, he looked around and saw that everyone in the streets at that time of day was almost gone, he waited until he saw the last door of the surrounding houses to close and he smiled quickly to himself. He made a T shape of his hands and undid the belt that had been on him for as long as he could remember. Smoke surrounds it and the henge melts by itself.

Standing where Naruto once stood, as everyone remembered, was now a new twelve-year-old Naruto, long golden-blond hair reaching down to his backside, and his long, annoying bangs would have swept across his face, had it not been for two red hair clips, given to him by his Jiji, his face had become fuller and his eyes were bigger and brighter than before and his eyebrows were thinner and his eyelashes were longer and thicker and and he was shorter than a centimeter.