CHAPTER 6: Moving to a new house part 1

(In the meantime)

Aki: I see, so Scarecrow is our little Naru-Chan's teacher huh? And you said he took care of one of those books?

Aki said as she sipped some of her tea that Taka had made for him and his brothers, the twins nodded as they watched Konohamaru and his friends rush in and out of the house tending to boxes of stuff.

Aki took one last sip before saying in protection mode: Men... we have to make sure that Scarecrow doesn't contaminate our little Naru-Chan with that book of his!

The twins cheered yes as Taka sighed softly at his strange siblings...

Then the twins said: that is one more thing you need to know...

Taka and Aki: what?The twins: Naru-chan is an omega and he's that last Uchiha too, while the only girl who was in his group was a beta and he didn't accept that his precious Uchiha was omega and he tried to kill Naru for that but we and Kakashi we knocked her out and then she said they were taking her to the Hokage from there we don't know what happened. Those three are also companions that is, they are soul mates.

Did this information they were amazed but wondered: does the council know about this fact?

The twins: no they're keeping it under wraps for the moment, until our mother is here and goes wild against those idiots and only when the problem is solved which then reveals Sasuke as well.

(Meanwhile in Maelstrom village)

Kushina: Momo! Where are my kunai?!

Yelled a woman with long red hair and blue-green eyes. The woman named Momo sighed as she said staring at the redhead

Momo: Kushina, please calm down...

The woman named Kushina turned violently and almost screamed so that the whole village could hear her

Kushina: Momo! How the hell can I calm down when my child, my child is really alive, and has only been in Konoha all his life! How can I?! And if I'm not mistaken, he's your nephew, damn it!

Momo Uzumaki, Kushina's older sister, sighed again as she said: Don't you think I know that Kushina girl? I too was freaking out when I found out he was alive, hell would be the whole village. If not for our Kage we would have gone to war with Konoha just to get him back but Kushina please calm down I know you have clearance to leave and all but it will take at least two weeks to get to Konoha and ho I heard that Konoha will host the exams, so getting in will be difficult, you know...

Kushina stopped running around the house and stared at her nearly full backpack, looked towards the side of the room she was in and stared at an image sent to her by the 3rd Hokage, when Kushina first saw the image from inside the scroll, after her children went to Konoha, she cried for hours holding back.

The image showed the face of a boy with bright yellow hair, blue eyes that put the sky and ocean to shame, and three mustache marks smiling at the camera as he sat atop the Forth Hokage's head eating ramen. Kushina continued to look at the photo before returning to her sister.

He put the Maelstrom band on his right leg and wrapped it tightly, stood up, zipped up his backpack and said

Kushina: For twelve years Momo, for twelve damn years I've been kept away from my baby, now that I know he's alive... I don't know I don't think I'll be able to last another two weeks... now I'm going and nothing will stop me from seeing my baby..." and before her sister could protest any more, Kushina Uzumaki disappeared into a whirlwind.

In the realm of Shinigam and Kami)

In the realm of GODS and GODDESSES both the Shinigami and Kami saw everything that was happening to their prophecy child and were very furious with the leaf villagers.