CHAPTER 7: Moving to a new house and quarrel... part 2

Naruto smiled as his heart swelled with happiness as he heard the words "Welcome back", words he'd been waiting to hear all his life. Nikki and Miki got down to her and helped her up.

Nikki: Aki wanted us to be here with you...

Miki: So you can go and have a look around the apartment and see if we've missed anything...

Nikki: Anyway the state of the...

Miki: inhabitants and was fun. Even when the fox and the 4th Hokage appeared and...

Nikki: It was hilarious especially when they panicked and wriggled like...

Miki: so many chickens we died laughing.

Nikki and Mike. How did you get them goddess?

Naruto: I was inspired by the story that Jiji told me when I was little.

Then Naruto with a smile to his twin brothers went off to check the apartment as they said.

All the stuff that was his was gone, his bed, his plants, his nightstand, his bookcase, his books, his scrolls, his pots and pans, everything was gone, Naruto reached his room and was done.

Naruto turned to them and said: Yes, that's it!

The twins smiled and were about to say something but Naruto remembered something

Naruto: Wait! I just remembered, I have to get something!

The twins stopped and looked at each other, Naruto rushed to his closet and opened it, the clothes were missing and there were only hangers left.

The twins walked over and saw her go into the back of the wardrobe and bend over a floorboard, they watched her run her hands over it before fiddling with a piece of the board, she was then able to pull the piece of wood out of place , the twins turned to each other and blinked in wonder before turning back to their younger brother wondering why there was a secret compartment, they watched him reach the back of the wardrobe and saw him lift something from the secret compartment .

Their eyes slowly widened as they stared at the box their brother had taken out, it was a small box with a gold padlock in the front, it was framed in gold all around the edges, on top of the box was the red swirl spinning design, on the sides of the box there were blue waves surrounding it, a rising sun was on the left side of the box while on the right side of the box was a disappearing moon.

Naruto looked at his brothers and said: Jiji gave it to me when I was five years old, he said he found it one day while cleaning his desk, it had my name written on it and it was supposed to be a gift from mom, I don't have the key so I don't know what it is... A music box or just a box with pictures, I tried to open it a couple of times but it doesn't work...

Naruto looked at the box and said: Maybe when I give it to mom she will tell me...

The twins recovered from the shock and nodded slightly not wanting to spoil the surprise.

Naruto stood up and held the box tightly as he said: Let's go!

The twins smiled once more and helped their brother out of the closet. They got to the door and opened it, as the twins walked out, Naruto turned and stared at the apartment, her old memories coming back to her of her time in this place as she looked around.

He smiled softly before closing the door, murmuring a last goodbye to his old home.

-xx-

They walked around laughing, joking, talking about jokes and many other things.