CHAPTER 9: Family day part 1

Morning came to the Uzumaki house, the birds chirped as they awoke from their sleep and a young girl awoke from her slumber and early and looked at her watch and stretched before looking into her room.

He got off the bed undressed to change and adjusted the pink nightgown, which he was forced to wear, stared at it and made a mental note to kill Aki later for throwing away his normal pajamas. Now he walked around his room in search of his ninja clothes to go to the training ground and meet with his team.

When he found them he thought: I wonder what training will be like today...

He waited for a moment and stared at nothing and think for a moment... there was something he missed which seemed to be a lot and I try to remember something but it didn't come to her so I let it go and kept preparing until I heard Kurama say spoke to him.

Kurama: Kit did you forget that you don't have any training today until tomorrow that you have the exam to become Chuunin? And above all, did you promise your Jiji, Minato and Kakashi-sensei that you would rest?

Naruto hearing this from Kurama bangs his head against the wall and said

Naruto: Sorry Kura-nii but I completely forgot that I couldn't do any training until exam day. Thank you for reminding me.

Kurama: You're welcome, Kit. Have fun and relax today.

So Naruto changed into something more comfortable and when he was ready he went downstairs and into the kitchen and heard the twins and Aki preparing breakfast and saw her arrive.

All three: Oh! Hello dear little sister!

Naruto: Good morning Miki, Nikki and Aki

Naruto watched as Taka and Takumi entered the room and muttered: Good morning...

Naruto smiled at Taka and his uncle as he sat down in the chair at the table saying: Good morning Taka, good morning uncle...

Naruto saw that Aki and the twins had resumed cooking and Aki started humming a sweet tune, Naruto stared at him for a moment before shaking his head and turning back to the others who hadn't noticed the distant look on his face.

As she watched them cook she decided to get some toast and so did both Taka and Takumi and he had joined her in a simple breakfast and sat down at the table.

Naruto flashed a coy smile as their eyes met, in return he seemed to purse his lips in their version of a smile before they returned to a stoic line. He noticed that Taka looked like a giant sitting on the floor, even taller than the table from where he was standing. He couldn't believe she was only sixteen. Naruto would think he was the oldest of the four.

After Aki and the twins finished cooking breakfast, the twins started setting the table for 9 people. When they had finished setting the table, they also arranged the food. What had to go in the center of the table was placed, while the others were placed in the dishes for 9 people. Naruto licked his lips on seeing this delicacy as he looked at what they had prepared and it looked really tasty.

Naruto: Um, what is it?

he asked them, pointing to the delicacies that were inside the bowls.

Aki: It's just mackerel grilled over bean sprouts and pan-seared celery, daikon, carrots, and mushrooms. Usually we would have rice, but you don't have a cooker.

The twins shrugged as if it didn't matter much to them, while to Naruto it was all nice and well cooked and it was better than anything he could do. Even if he had little or nothing to cook, because because of the locals, they made him buy rotten things and at a high price compared to the normal purchase cost, so he was almost always forced to eat at a ramen restaurant because it was the only one who allowed him to paying the right price and they had nothing against him indeed for the owner it was like having a second daughter and for daughter Ayama it was like having a little sister.