CHAPTER 4: Breakfast and chaos part 1

The next day Naruto woke up to find himself embraced and surrounded by four boys, he was about to scream and run towards the door when he remembered what happened yesterday, after he recovered he felt his brother Aki holding him tightly with his arm around him , her brother Taka at the end of the bed with their backs against the wall, and Nikki and Miki both had their heads on the arms of his bed.

Naruto: ... Yesterday I was a bit crazy, I mean, I didn't believe it... but they told me the truth... I think I'll prepare something to make it up to you...

So softly he took Aki's arm away from him, and slowly stood up trying not to make the bed move too much, so as not to wake Taka, Aki or the twins. He finally managed to get off and landed a little away from them as they slept peacefully.

after he reached the door and stopped as he was almost out the door and smiled at his brothers... As he went to the kitchen to prepare he suddenly heard Kurama's voice

Kurama: Kit from today your life will change for the better, your family has returned, but very soon you will have to make a choice...

Naruto was amazed that the fox finally answered him and asked

Naruto: Do ​​you finally make yourself feel where you were when I asked you for help last night? And what choice are you talking about anyway?

Kurama: Kit you must know that your mother before you was my Jinchūriki when you were born a man stole me from her. As you know, I didn't want to leave your mother, I liked being with her and somehow we bonded, but now that she's finally coming back, I'll be able to talk to her and apologize...

Naruto: Wait so you knew that the four of them were my brothers?

Kurama: Yes, Kit, but I couldn't tell you, you had to decide and believe what they told you. Many choices you have to make alone without anyone's help. Anyway, those guys have a small part of my chakra even though they don't have the marks on their cheeks that you have and seeing them so grown up reminds me of your father and mother but you are a mix of both but you look a lot like your father but you have your mother's character. But now you have to go to prepare food for them and don't forget that you have to go to the Hokage for the commotion which is coming soon.

He said and started laughing out loud at what was happening.

(After)

After finishing talking to Kurama he devoted himself to cooking and after a few minutes

Naruto: Almost done...

Naruto said as he cooked the eggs in the pan, once they were ready he put them on a plate and set them on the table, put the pan on the stove and turned off the heat, he smiled at his masterpiece then heard a yawn and looked up when he heard two several steps exit his room and enter the kitchen room.

Nikki and Miki rubbed different sides of their eyes and yawned as they said

Nikki and Miki: Good morning Naru-Chan...

Naruto blinked before realizing they'd shortened his name

Naruto: Are you hungry? I made you something...

The twins saw the table set and smiled and nodded.

They walked over to the table and yawned again for a moment before smelling pancakes, eggs, bacon and potatoes, as Naruto walked over to the table saying

Naruto: I don't cook often so I'm not the best, Jiji showed me some of the basic stuff but Iruka-Sensei showed me how to cook most of the stuff...

He watched his brothers nod slightly before taking a forkful and taking a bite. In a moment their eyes lit up and the color returned to their tired faces, Naruto watched them.