Chapter 21: Kushina's arrival in Konoha and meeting Naruto

With Kushina and her group

That afternoon when the third phase of the exams for nib was third, it was quite a group, the nothingness in front of the gate of Konoha and the two guards who had actually been at the gate for a while, one of the two of whom is sleeping the ranun from the cure with the cards echoed to the cards age age of bored in context, nothing interesting was happening, he looked up from a person who the feeling of a- Suddenly.

Izumo: Wake up Kotetsu.

Kotetsu: What's up Izumo? First mi mi why the Daimyo arrives and now?

When Kotetsu looked up from the chair beautiful in his own way sees the contradiction an age the girl to tremble and immediately thought of what it was that had happened Naruto Uzumaki, knowing that they were who they are who they are perfectly in the understanding of a water and of nothing nothing for the boy that boy that mistreated and raped from the village by the shinobi, he like like like every time people present when things things, when they left them there alone and they don't know that in that ace of some time and nurses had fun with him before the Anbu and the Hok arrived and it was one of the times that Naruto miscarried four times. Afterwards yes yes from her reflection she looked at the people with her and she didn't see them especially all those who are hooded.

Kotetsu: K-Kushina-Kushina-sama? We thought you were dead?

Kushina: YOU BETTER SHUT UP, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING FROM YOU AND LIKE MANY IN THIS VILLAGE YOU START PRAYING, BECAUSE SOON I WILL NOT EXIST.

A threat that I saw yes two to swallow and saw in his eyes a pure hatred for the village and its zumo decided to clear his throat and try to calm her down and do his job.

Izumo: before entering you must register first...

Kushina: POWER AND BE A WEAPONS POWER AND MAKE A KEEP ME AWAY FROM MY SON AND YOU AND EVERYONE ALSO ARE AROUND THE VILLAGE YOU CAN GO ROT IN THE HELL, WHY? THAT IS YOUR POS NOW IF YOU WANT TO EXCUSE ME I HAVE A HOKAGE TO TALK TO AND ADVICE TO KILL TOGETHER WITH A CERTAIN SOMEONE WHO DID SOMETHING TO MY LITTLE GIRL.

Once she finished speaking inside the village without letting anything disturb her for her direction and emanated her KI and all the ninjas and villagers feared for their safety and prayed for the souls to Ka no one knew to Ka no one, but them of which Kami going to plan the tortures and where they were from which states from which day onwards.

Shoda: I apologize for Kushina-sma, these are the documents for all of us.

Izumo: ...and them?

He pointed to the hooded ones and Shoda told him that they are also and submitted the falsified documentation for the time being. Once they finished registering they heard a scream from the direction Kushina took and they hurried to get there immediately.

Kushina: SHODA YOU BETTER BE HERE IMMEDIATELY, OTHERWISE YOU'RE THE FIRST TO FIND YOURSELF IN THE HELL AND IT WILL BE YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL GROUP.

Shoda and the rest of the men, hearing the laws and the fear of going to the underworld, began to run as if hellhounds were infernal in the sultry heat and Miko, following her hood, began to laugh at the situation but immediately cleared her throat when she heard a voice. what a dis.

Yuki: Yuki wants to see his mother, does Yuki have to go to his mother?

Mikoto looked at him and said: yes soon and yours from mom, but for the moment ok ok?

Yuri and Yuki: okay aunt Mikoto, Yuri and Yukià a little more.

The children said with a sad look in the arms of Mikoto and Shisui and then the journey to the Ri Tower where all of them are.