CHAPTER 15: Second exam Forest of Mars and Orochimaru part 1

Anko: Welcome to the Forest of Death, brats...

Ino: What a creepy place.

Ino said, a shiver running down her spine as she gazed out at the forbidding forest.

Anko: And you're about to find out firsthand why this "creepy place" is called "The Forest of Death"!

Anko said with a smirk on her face as she watched the others stare wide-eyed at the Training Camps. Naruto looks at the forest in front of him that covered the training area. He was so drawn to her, he felt her calling to him. As focused as he was on the forest he didn't hear what Anko was saying.

Naruto doesn't listen to what Anko says but he stared at the fenced forest and saw that the fence was topped with barbed wire which added to the air of menace. The trees were the tallest Naruto had ever seen and he gaped at them, he looked at them in awe, at how tall they were, but out of love towards their beauty and wondered what dangers and wonders lurked behind them or beneath them. their great shadows. And I think it was another exercise that they had to climb trees and see who could stay on top with their chakra and the ones who fell failed? It didn't seem that bad in fact it seemed like an interesting thing to do and he had to struggle a lot with that training, even though he didn't receive any training or advice on how to do it, he had to watch secretly when Kakashi during the Wave mission had only called Sasuke and Sakura for the tree and water walking exercise and from that day on he completely broke the respect he felt for a sensei and his friends and from that day on he felt only resentment. She was confident she could do it, because she trained well and on her own and if that was the next test.

Even though Naruto was distracted by the forest, however, he could hear what Anko was saying and got pissed off and not impressed and was so tired of these acts of intimidation that everyone directed at him, Naruto shook his head and tried to match his voice to Anko's and rolled her eyes.

Naruto: Stop it, you won't drive us crazy, you heard me. I won't fall for it.

Naruto loudly stated that he already wanted to spin the ball.

Anko suddenly smiled. Oh really? You're quite conceited, aren't you?

It was more like pointing out the obvious rather than a question.

So she continued to watch him mesmerized until she suddenly felt a strong gust of wind blow her way, she watched the trees sway and the birds flying in the air from the sudden gust of wind. She watched as the wind continued to blow around her making her hair flutter, suddenly a woman's voice spoke in her mind.

God Of Nature: My little descendant, don't worry too much. You will be fine in this place, just follow the Wind and it will guide you where it is safe...

 You will be fine in this place, just follow the Wind and it will guide you where it is safe