CHAPTER 17: END OF THE SECOND EXAM AND WHAT HAPPENS OUTSIDE THE EXAMS

After the twins give Taka the message of the Anbu, from the Hokage, he travels towards the Tower and once he reaches the tower in record time, it really wasn't a challenge, to all the children of Maelstrom when they were at the Academy they were always taught to run fast first. It was to protect them, if they didn't become Genin after dropping out or failing the academy, they started teaching students at a young age, due to the Second Great War Shinobi had mostly lost civilians because they couldn't get away from their attackers in time. So it was an easy task for a Jounin of Maelstrom to reach Konoha Tower in a fast time.

He stared at the tower for a moment, as he remembered that a long time ago coming to the tower to see his father do paperwork and just to ask him things now and then, he really didn't think he would ever see the tower again. In truth, he would never have set foot in the Land of Fire if it weren't for the fact that his little sister was inside Konoha.

Taka: I wonder what Naru-Chan will do when he knows he has to choose between Konoha or Maelstrom...

He thought silently before entering the building and saw that Asa-san, the teacher of the twins team, was also waiting for him and bowed to him in greeting.

Asa: Hi Taka-sama

And he too greeted her and they entered the building and looked around remembering the place quite well. He remembered entering the main entrance and running around with his brother Aki looking for their father and the twins walking behind him on the street. Taka started walking up to the meeting room, every time he took a step, every time his eyes saw something he remembered as a child, old memories resurfaced in his mind. He stared fondly at the corridor he was walking down and the staircase he was climbing, he remembered him and his brothers running up the steps trying to reach the top as part of their childhood games.

He didn't realize he was now standing at the meeting room door, until his old memories faded and allowed him to return to his present life, did he know that once he walked through that door, those who remembered him as a child would wanted answers about how he was alive and where he was, he knew Kakashi would ask those questions.

He took a deep breath and opened the door and they entered, when the door was fully opened he took his first steps, head held high which meant he was a true Jounin and Shinobi together with his traveling companion, he was no longer a child, he could hear the people inside stop talking and some gasped at his appearance. His eyes moved and he saw many Jounin who were in the room and most were watching him because of his sash, one that some had remembered from old stories others couldn't remember where they had seen the swirling circle symbol.

Asa glared at everyone in the room and especially glared at the shinobi who destroyed their homes and those of Konoha for keeping their princess captive and Taka was able to recognize three of the four Konoha Jounin instantly when he spotted them near the windows, he recalled Asuma Sarutobi whose cigarette almost fell to the floor, Maito Gai whose eyes were more wide than ever and Kakashi Hatake whose hand dropped the book he had and was shocked, Taka's eyes traveled to look the Jounin woman in the room for a second.

He approached the Hokage and gave him a deep bow saying: Taka Uzumaki and Asa-sensei, Jounin of Maelstrom Village and Whirlpool Country. Hokage-Sama, it's an honor to see you again...

Meanwhile in the Namikaze/Uzumaki house.

Aki smiled brightly as she brought all the clothes, which the twins together with Iruka had bought, and they were girl's clothes and they were one cuter than the other and she took them upstairs to her darling little sister's room, she really had to congratulate the her younger siblings for getting cute and perfect clothes for their little sister. And the best part was that none of the girls' dresses or dresses had the color orange at all! He smiled as he opened the door to his room and entered.