CHAPTER 10: family day part 2

When the Uncles see Naruto leaving they decide to talk to the boys. Uncle Takumi talks to Aki while Uncle Ayato talks to the twins, Tatsuki and Asa.

Ayato: guys when you talk about your mother and her cooking be careful.

Miki: what do you mean uncle?

Ayato: I mean earlier when you talked about the chicken and how my sister cooked it he heard you and cried and for sure he was thinking of her and that he would like to have the life you had especially her cooking .

The twins also Miki's girlfriend and their sensei were shocked by this news they didn't imagine that their talk would make him feel bad but they promised themselves that when their mom told them to cook for him and do all those things that he had fuck with them.

Nikki: sorry uncle we weren't very delicate with him but we promise you that from now on everything will change

Miki: yes everything will change

In the kitchen also Aki received the same lesson that the twins had but from uncle Takumi and the Hyuuga telling how bad Naruto was seeing all the children having fun with their parents while he wasn't and that for a while he hated even those children who had everything from parents and called them spoiled and once said "have fun all you want but one day you will understand that life is not like that and one day you will find yourself like me and when that happens I will laugh at your misfortune and misfortune so you will understand what I passed because of you". And since then no one understood and understands what he was referring to.

Aki hearing this promised himself to be more cautious and more attentive to his little brother's behavior

Aki: thanks uncle and also thanks to you two for the advice I'll pay more attention to what I say and do.

Naruto once he enters the door he goes to the training room and once he enters he sees the training room was an oval shaped space with sloping and angled walls and two sturdy looking support beams spaced the length of the room. Though it was called a training hall, Naruto could see that it was actually the foundation of the house and what held up the floor above it and all. It probably could have been used for storage like any other basement, but it seemed their parents had improvised some to allow for a small amount of training in its limited space.

Naruto expected the floor to be concrete, but it looked like wood had been spread over it. The floor had a smooth cherry surface that allowed for more cushion than solid concrete would provide during a fall. Taka was sweeping a rag from one end of the room to the other, polishing the floor in jerks. His bare feet pushed and pounded as he operated the drill. The work itself could be considered a type of workout if you like.

Naruto didn't interrupt him. She made sure she was out of her way and just looked around the room from her seat by the door.

A row of cage lamps was installed in the ceiling from one end of the room to the other, so that the room was well lit. A wooden pole was installed between a beam and the wall for pull-ups and other similar exercises. A wing chun and a punching bag were shoved into an out of the way corner, both looking like they had just been cleaned up. Next to them were some weights of various sizes. It looked like they were most of the equipment. The room was not crammed with things. If there was, there wouldn't have been so much space to move freely without worries. The beams impede movement quite a bit, so if things had gone all over the place we wouldn't be able to train in any way.

He tried to imagine his father standing in the room, what routine he might follow, what kind of warm-up he used, what style of taijutsu he preferred to practice, whether he created new Jutsu in this room or somewhere else. She noticed some burn marks on the walls and a smile lifted the corners of her lips. He went over and touched one. And he wondered did his father or mother do it? Did they train together or did they separate? Insignificant questions raced through her mind about her parentage. Apparently more interested in that part of them than any other so far.