CHAPTER 12: Preparation and departure of Kushina towards Konoha

After Naruto's outburst Kakashi thought back to all those times he tried to kill him/her after his sensei's death he thought it was the Nine-Tailed Fox and with the help of the council he thought everything was normal because they said that the son was dead and that the fox had taken his body, but he understood that he had been wrong and that they had lied to him and now he had to pay the price.

Kakashi: I'm sorry Naruto. The Sandaime always tried to make me see the truth behind the council's lie but I didn't believe him, in fact I thought you brainwashed him, but I was wrong. And the Sandaime has always had a soft spot for you; therefore, he always took extra steps to try and keep you safe. It wasn't that I neglected you and didn't teach you anything compared to the other children, but I promise you that this time I will try to help Naruto as much as possible to smooth things over between you, me and Sasuke and I promise that this time we will be one team if you'll let me.

Kakashi thought to himself, his shoulders slumped as he bowed his head, he wasn't sure how he was going to explain the next part to him about his brothers, Minato and especially Kushina.

Unbeknownst to Kakashi both Naruto and Miki and Nikki had listened to his rambling, but Naruto privately told himself that it took more to apologize than he had to earn it if he wanted to be forgiven for what he had done, but for now, no she would forgive him, because the wound he had was too big and it still hurt.

The Sandaime had given Kakashi time to reflect and to see Naruto for what he really was and not for the nine-tailed fox, but unfortunately for the Sandaime it wasn't like this and he tried in more ways to make him see that Naruto was similar to Kushina and Minato even after the shock of the news of their death and also of the other children was like receiving a thousand punches in the stomach at once, he couldn't breathe. So many feelings had begun to flood him, at the forefront was joy and right behind it was the nagging feeling of regret that had haunted him for years. Even the Sandaime had been told that they were dead, but he never believed it, because he was never shown their bodies, so he began to investigate and look for them, but he had to be careful that he was not discovered and when he managed to find them, he she said nothing to Kakashi that Kushina and the boys were alive.

After Sakura's arrest happened and they saw that Minato was alive and then Sasuke and Naruto left to go home I asked the third one why he didn't tell him the truth about Kushina and the boys were alive and they were in the village and the he said that if he told him that he had found them and he knew that Kakashi would leave the village to join them and he couldn't afford it with the enemies he had and then the fact that he had believed the advice instead of him about Naruto that he was not the fox nine tails and he could not be allowed to reveal it to those traitors and that was why he had not told him anything even though the Uzumaki-Namikaze family was his family and the only one he had left. Minato had welcomed him, treated him like a son or a younger brother. It was only thanks to Itachi Uchiha that he was starting to see Naruto in a different light but when there was the massacre the council blamed Naruto who had manipulated the mind of the young prodigy Uchiha and so his hatred had increased even more and even the desire to kill him, he did not notice that they were manipulating him and agreed to everything they told him to do.

For years Kakashi has felt that Minato and Kushina were persecuting him while he was looking for Naruto to torture him in every way, injuring him both physically and psychologically and poisoning all his foods especially the ramen he loved very much and had even raped him saying "a demon like you can't stay pure you must be dirty for what a demon you are", he didn't care that he cried and begged him to let him go, and he was also pregnant with his child, when he heard about it he went to him and beat him bloody and to death in so that she miscarried and had told him "I don't want an abomination as a child and you must go back to hell, because that is your place". From then to now until I saw Minato and Naruto's brothers again I understood my biggest mistake and every reason not to forgive me and them to punish me.