CHAPTER 14: Various encounters that happen outside of the Chunin Exams

In between time with Kushina

After Kushina disembarks in the country of the Wave and leaves the boat, she heads to Nami no Kumi where the Naruto Great Bridge was built

Kushina: Konoha advice... When I arrive I swear to God I will let you understand the pain I felt when I thought my daughter was dead...

Kushina thought as she jumped from branch to branch, her teeth were clenched and her hands were gripped tight and the anger roaring in her eyes as she continued to jump, she stopped on a branch and closed her eyes to calm herself.

The other four followed her without saying anything, they were careful that no enemies appeared around them and they kept an eye on their princess.

He opened them again and murmured, Those boys of mine better keep it safe, or I swear I'll beat them to the ground if they don't...

A smile was brought to his lips at the thought of seeing his little girl, wondering how she sounded, how she thought about things, how she would react upon seeing her mother...

After a long run through the trees to reach Naruto's Great Bridge they decided to stop and rest a bit much to Kushina's annoyance, but Shoda insisted that they had to rest and in a few hours they wouldn't be able to go anywhere part from chakra depletion and thinking proved him right so they decided that they would freshen up from the long ride.

So he stopped and rested in the forest and Kushina leaned on a rock, let out a sigh from her lips and looked at the blue sky, stared at it for a long time until she thought

Kushina: The sky always reminds me of Minato-Koi's eyes...

She sighed deeply and tried not to cry for missing her beloved and mumbled

Kushina: Oh... Minato-Koi, what would you have done if you had found out what Konoha did after you died? me and the kids at Whirlpool?...

Kushina stopped and took out the photo that the Third had sent her in the letter and a smile graced her red tinged lips, she stared at her daughter who looked a lot like her father, she could see the laughter, the hope, the joy in those eyes blue, Kushina looked at the sky again and suddenly sang a lullaby, this lullaby was always sung by the people of the Uzumaki Clan, a song that burned in the memories of the Uzumaki Clan, it was a song that was not easily forgotten...

(Song: Tsunaida te ni Kiss wo, From: D. Gray-man, English lyrics)

"So the little boy fell into a deep sleep the gray ashes in the flames glow...First one, then two...many of your faces emerge

A thousand dreams return to earth In the night when silver eyes trembled, you were born shining Through millions of years, prayers have already returned to earth

I'll still keep on praying Please give this child your love To our joined hands leave a sweet kiss

So the little boy fell into a deep sleep the gray ashes in the blazing flames... First one, then two... Numerous of your faces emerge

A thousand dreams return to earth In the night when silver eyes trembled, you were born shining Through millions of years, prayers have already returned to earth

I'll still keep on praying Please give this child your love To our joined hands leave a sweet kiss

I will still keep on praying Please give this child your love To our joined hands leave a sweet kiss"