CHAPTER 2: The shocking... truth

Naruto: WHAAAAAAA!

Again... Nobody said anything. Not a word was said. Naruto glares at them and finally said

Naruto: Sorry but I think you have the wrong house and wrong boy, I'm an orphan... I have no brothers...

He thought: My brothers?! Yeah, sure, I don't have a family, I bet I'm just here to make fun of myself...

Gemini: Aren't you happy to see us?

The twins asked simultaneously, perfectly timed as they frowned sadly at him.

Taka: Brother, I think it was a bad idea

Said the tallest of the four, running his hand through his hair in discomfort, his voice deep and Naruto wondered how old he was.

Aki: Nonsense, Taka, the point was to surprise him and we succeeded.

Taka: I think he doesn't know who we are, Aki

Taka said softly looking at his older brother first and then looked at Naruto with an apologetic look.

Aki looks at him and I notice that Taka was right, he watched them with his eyes wide open and amazed he was not only taken by surprise but also frightened by them.

Then the older blonde stared at him before moving closer and kneeling to meet the other blonde's eyes, they stared at each other for a moment before he put his hands on his shoulder, then said

Aki: No, we are... Naruto... we are your brothers...

Naruto stared deep into his green and blue eyes trying to see if there was any hint of a lie, so far he couldn't see anything, the corners of his mouth twitching as if ready to laugh. They were crazy, completely crazy.

Naruto: Sorry, I think you have the wrong apartment. I think there is another guy living in the building, but I wouldn't know his room number.

He got up to go to the door to show them out.

"No we don't," Aki said behind her

ki: You are our brother, you were born on October 10, you are twelve years old and your name is Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto looked back to see him smile.

Nikki: I'm Nikki

The one with the sweatshirt showed up, then the other twin intervened

Miki: I'm Miki, we are 14 and our birthday is June 20th

Then the twins looked to the other two to introduce themselves to him

Aki: My name is Aki, I'm seventeen and my birthday is March 18th"

Taka: I'm Taka

And he was letting it go until the looks of the others told him he had to continue

Taka: I'm sixteen years old, I was born on April 23rd.

Naruto: Thanks for sharing, but anyone might know my birthday. This does not prove that you are my brothers.

Something inside him was adamant about accepting the idea. He wasn't falling for it.

Naruto: Maybe it was some kind of pre-exam test?

Naruto: I don't know who prompted you to do this, but as a prankster I can tell you it's not funny, not even a bit!" he stared at them. "Was it Kiba, that dog breath, that dirty sack? Is this revenge for that time I made Shino help me give him an Akamaru escape?