Chapter 24 - Love Me Always

May 25, 2017

---------

Ainsley's POV:

Walking down the aisle, my arm linked with Ben's, I smile at all of our friends and family. We pause so Ben can scoop up Rose in his arms. The toddler grinned happily at us and clapped her small hands together like everyone else. "Hey baby girl. Wanna go for a ride with mommy and daddy?" Ben asks our daughter with a happy smile on his face. We had just finished our wedding ceremony and we were headed home.

-------

Once we had made it home, I had put Rose down for her afternoon nap. Of course she tried to fight me on it but I knew she was tired from all of the exciting activities from earlier that day. I find my husband sitting on our bed. I climb into his lap and enjoy the feeling of his hands on my waist. "I can't believe we're married." I mumble into his shirt, my arms wrapping around his neck. He smiles at me and and he kisses my forehead. "You're my wife." He whispers sweetly and I close my eyes as our foreheads rest together. "And you're my husband." I whisper in return, opening my eyes to gaze lovingly into his. I kiss him firmly and he lays back on the bed, pulling me with him.

I sit up, my hands resting on his chest. "I'm pregnant." I confess out of nowhere. I watch his face for a reaction. "I know we said we would wait but..." he cuts me off by kissing me. When he pulls away, he shakes his head. "I'm so excited. Our family is growing." He says with a look of pure love in his dark eyes.

"I love you so much Ainsley."

"I love you too Ben."

Our hands rest upon my belly and we stare into each others' eyes. We had each other and our family and our love would be forever.

---------

(A/N: and there we have it! This is the very end of the book! Thank you all for reading, commenting and voting on the story and I am so grateful that I was able to come back and complete this! Please feel free to check out my other story that I am working on!)