Chapter 15 - Just Walk Away

Hey guys!! Chapter 15 is here!! :P Anyway, enjoy!

Have you heard that Baby Ben was born on 11/1? Adorable! Love, Erin

Chapter 15 - Just Walk Away

-----------------------------------------------------------------
May 20, 2014

Ben's POV:

What I have done?

The same question has been floating around in my head but I couldn't find the exact answer I really wanted. I looked down at the sidewalk and then up at Amy, but she was already gone. Ainsley. I hurt Ainsley and because I thought I could handle two relationships, I lost one and the other was angry with me right now.

Who did I think I was trying to keep Amy a secret from Ainsley and Ainsley a secret from Amy? I gave up trying to find the answer within me, so I stare up at the dark sky. I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest, struggling to hold back an angry shout. Why did I have to do everything wrong? I leaned my head forward onto my knees and let out an angry sigh. It wasn't right for me to do that to them but I tried to make them both happy and look what happened...

I didn't know how I was going to explain things to everyone, I have to cancel the tour because there's no way that I'm continuing something I wouldn't focus on. I lifted my head to see Rhiannon kneeling right in front of me, with a disappointed look on her face but I still saw a hint of a smile in those bright blue eyes. "Rhi? W-Why are you here?" I ask confused, and I rubbed my eyes but Rhi didn't disappear. I slowly reach out to touch her cheek but her image started to quiver and she disappeared completely. I blinked just as tears formed in my eyes, and I wiped my tears away with the sleeve of my jacket.  Why did I see her? Was there a reason for her visiting me or was I just going insane?

"Ben? Are you alright?" I look behind me and see Nicole standing with worry in her eyes. I pat beside me and put my chin on top of my knees. "Nik, have you ever... seen Rhi after she died?" I peek at Nikki and she was looking at me with a shocked look. "Y-You see her too? She's visited me a few times but she never says anything. What about you?" I nod my head and sigh shakily, a few loose tears rolling down my face and I feel an arm around my shoulders. "I just seen her a few minutes ago but she looked disappointed in me. I know she should be, it was like she telling me not to worry about her. But, Nikki, I worry about her everyday. I still love her, and always will."

"I do too, she was my twin, but I think you only need to love one person at a time, Ben. I know your trying to ease the pain of Rhi, but having two girls isn't going to help at all. That's why she was looking at you disappointed, that you would ever do that to Ainsley." I listen to her speak and I couldn't shake the fact that I had just seen Rhiannon right in front of me, but she didn't say anything, even though I wanted to say so much.

I shake my head and make my final decision to go after Ainsley and it was going to be the last time I ever mess up again. "Go back to her, Ben. I know you love her but you have to stop hurting her. She'll forgive you, if she loves you enough, she'll love you no matter what." I smile at Nicole and press my lips to her temple. "Thank you, Nicole. Your the best." I say before standing up and walking to my car. I start out slowly driving so I could see her if she was even near here anymore.

I drove to the nearby park and spotted a huddled figure on the ground, under a large oak tree. I park my car in the small, empty lot and quickly get out. I pull out my phone and flick the flashlight on. I begin walking towards the shape, and I stop when the person looked up at me, flinching when the bright light hit her eyes. "Why are you here? Don't you know not to chase after someone when they've finally given up on you?" Yep, it was Ainsley alright, I'm lucky that I'm used to these kinds of things.