Chapter 16 - No More Fairytale Love

Hey guys! Chapter 16! Woo!! What do you guys think about Ainsley being pregnant? Comment your answers and vote! Love, Erin

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 - No More Fairytale Love

Ainsley POV

Leaving Ben's house was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. The worst part of it was, I had a part of him growing inside of me. How am I supposed to live with this? I'm not even old enough to have a baby yet! I guess I could go abort it...No! I would not kill our baby, the least I could do was put it up for adoption if that was my only option besides keeping it.

I couldn't tell my mother because she would kill it herself, and I don't want that to happen. I stop to sit on a bench a couple of blocks from Ben's house. I sighed and instinctively placed my hands over my unborn child. I still couldn't believe it was a month ago yesterday and I didn't even tell him that I had taken a pregnancy test. I was so scared to take it by myself but I knew I had to, it turns out that I'm a sixteen year old pregnant junior in high school. Oh, right and the baby's father is a rockstar that could take care of me and our child for the rest of our lives, if only I could stay I would. It would be very hard to stay though, I couldn't handle the pressure I now have on Ben and myself.

I try and calm my racing heart by looking around my surroundings. I hadn't noticed that the houses almost resembled the one next to it, the only things that were different were a few doors and brick colors. I focused on the cookie cutter houses instead of my lingering thoughts. I had to go to a doctor soon so I could actually know what my plans were after.

I pull out my phone and just as I was going to search for a local doctor's office (for Ben's sake if he was even going to go), I see a car pull up beside me and the passenger side window rolls down. It's my mother, the one among many others that doesn't know my current situation. I give her a weak smile but my stomach says otherwise. It starts to rumble and I didn't know if it was hunger or sickness. I took a calm breath and put my suitcase in the trunk of my mom's car.

I couldn't force myself not to look back at Ben's house. No lights were on so that must've meant he had gone into his drinking again, and the worst part was, I was the one causing his drinking. I shake away my thoughts and get into the car where I was greeted by my mom with a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead.

I fastened my seat belt and waited to begin our trip back home. "Your awfully quiet, Ains. What's wrong?" As if she didn't already know what was wrong with me. "I just got tired of being a rockstar's girlfriend, I want to live a normal life without having to worry about us being seen together." Of course, I had to lie to her. I couldn't flat out tell her that Ben was the father of my baby. She would never forgive me and possibly hurt Ben because of it.

"I think there is more to it than your not telling me Ainsley. What has he done to you? You are not my daughter, that man has changed you and I don't like it." My mother's voice had gone from sweet and innocent to angry anf cold, I didn't like it either. It was like she could sense that I'm pregnant but she wants me to confirm it for her.

"I'm fine mom. Can we just go home now? Before I go back in there and do things that you wouldn't think I would be doing." I wanted her to drop the subject, I had to think of some way to find a doctor that wouldn't tell my mom about my pregnancy at least, not yet.