Chapter 21 - Hearts Fly

Heyo everyone! Here's Chapter 21 annndddd we're gonna have a special moment for Ben and Ains during this chapter Enjoy! :D Above (or side) is the 12 week scan picture of the baby :) Credit to my future sister-in-law for the picture!
Chapter 21 - Hearts Fly

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ben's POV

August 12, 2014

(12 weeks)

Today was a huge day for Ains and I, it was the day of her doctor's appointment and we could possibly hear our baby's heartbeat if the doctor allowed it today. I rolled over to find the bed empty. Where did she go? I lifted my head at the sound of the bathroom door opening and Ains stepped out in nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

"You know, you could walk around like that all day and I wouldn't care." She jumped at the sound of my voice and her eyes grew wide when she realized what I had told her. She picked up a pillow off the floor and threw at me. "Pervert! You would to care!" She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed, sitting up. My eyes never left hers as she walked across the room and into the closet, shutting the door behind her. "Babe, come on, you don't have to be shy around me anymore." I tell her as I stood up and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I walked out of the bathroom, Ainsley looked at me in the mirror across the room. She was frustrated with her hair because she couldn't get the little hairs to stay down while the rest of her hair was up. "Here let me help you." I stood behind her and took the bobby pins from her hands. "Turn around." She turned around and stared into my eyes as I pin her hair down. "How do you know how to do a girl's hair?" She asked me, the confusion was clear on her face.

"Well, let's just say I used to do Rhiannon's when she didn't want to do it herself. That's how I learned pretty quickly. Alright, there you go, all better." I put my hands on her shoulders and turn her back to face the mirror so she could tell me whether it needed to be fixed or not. She nodded her approval and then she turned her head to kiss me. I pecked her on the lips and she started to pout. "Ben...that's not fair!" She crossed her arms over her chest and I rolled my eyes at her. "Life's not fair, now hurry up and finish getting ready, your appointment is at 9 and it's already 8."

She smiled at the mention of her appointment and skipped to the closet to pull out her converse. "Babe, those shoes have seen better days. I'll buy you a new pair after the appointment." She playfully glared at me and slipped on her shoes. "You leave my babies alone, I'll wear them until I can't anymore." I shrugged my shoulders and quickly pulled out clothes to go take a shower. "Oh, you're just taking clothes with you so I won't have to make a comment with you only in a towel."

I winked at her and stepped into the bathroom. "Hey babe?" I heard her call out before I got to shut the door. I stuck my head out of the door and raised an eyebrow at her. "I love you." I smiled at her words. "I love you too, Ains." I shut the door and started the shower. After I pulled on my jeans, I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to find Ainsley standing there, smiling at me.