Chapter 10 - The Truth Game

Yay!!!! OMG! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Just wanted to let you all know that! Here is chapter 10! Now, I know this book has come a long way and I'm very proud! But, that's all because of you all! Thank you so much!! Who wants some answers from the source himself? -Erin

-------------------------------------

Chapter 10 - The Truth Game

Ainsley's POV

"Your mother killed Rhiannon." My mouth drops open in shock and I couldn't find words to even say. I had to sit down on the couch or I would fall over. Ben's mom, Sarah draped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug and the tears that I tried so hard to hold back were escaping. "Why would she do that?" I ask everyone in the room but only one person could give me the answer I was hoping for and that was Ben, but I felt like he betrayed me and I couldn't trust him anymore. I turn my head to ask Ben, and my eyes widen because he was no longer in his spot. "Ben?" I got my answer when I heard him talking...well, more like yelling upstairs. I stand up and rush up the stairs, to the first door I see. He wasn't in the first room so I went to the second door and it was closed, but Ben was definitely in there because I could hear his face perfectly from in there.

"You are ruining not only my life but your own daughter's, Emily. I'm done with you, you went too far by killing my girlfriend. You. Are. Not. Killing. Ainsley." I hear him pacing in the room back and forth, I quietly open the door and peek into the room. Ben turns around and doesn't say anything to me, he motions for me to come in and I walk over to him. He closes his eyes and sighs loudly, clearly not liking what my mother was telling him. I step closer to him and wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face into his shirt.

"Your going to have to get over it, I'm not following orders from you anymore, you crossed the line so say goodbye to Ainsley because she's mine now, I'm going to do whatever it takes to turn this around and your not in it anymore. Goodbye Emily." He hung up, tossed his already broken phone on the bed and wrapped his arms around my lower back. "I'm so sorry, I let this happen Ainsley. I will understand if you want to leave again, I shouldn't have let Emily control my life like this, she has gotten way too far ahead of herself." He kissed my head and I smiled into his shirt, I didn't why know I wasn't pushing him away in anger, he lied to me but he just proved that he was willing to fight for us after all. "I'm not going anywhere without you, we're in this together and we'll end this together. I just want to stay away from her, I want to live with you so we don't have a thing to worry about." I tell him, my smile still glued on my face.