Marriage with Mafia King

Y/m: I am so happy as my daughter is not going with that beast.
Y/n: Beast?
Stacy: Yeah beast, he uses girls for his needs and you'll be his new slave.
Y/n: W-what?

You are here getting ready to marry Kim Taehyung. He's a multi- millionaire and a reputed high post Mafia. Your stepmom and stepsister are scaring you by telling these things. It was an unexpected marriage as your mom thought that Mr. Kim will choose Stacy but Taehyung himself chose you. And now they are jealous of you.

Your Look:

Y/d: Y/n dear come let's go

You hold your dad's hand and he led you through the aisle. At last he gave your hand to your to-be husband. You dared to look up once. You saw him looking at you with cold gaze.

You again lowered your gaze and the vows started

Priest: Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Han Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?
Tae: I do *coldly*
Priest: Do you, Han Y/n, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?

You were lost in your thoughts and didn't noticed. You felt a light squeeze on your hand. You looked at him. His gaze was dangerously cold.

Y/n: I-I do.
Priest: Please exchange the rings.

Taehyung took your soft hand in his firm ones and slipped in the ring. Followed by you putting the ring in his finger with trembling hands and scared heart.

Priest: Now you may kiss the bride.

Your heart jumped out of your chest after hearing this sentence. Then you felt a hand on your waist. He pulled you closer and pressed his lips on your lips. Your whole life stopped. He left you in a second and continued by claps and cheers....

Everyone started coming and blessed you both.

Y/d: My little princess has grown up now I am so happy *tears in eyes*
Y/m: Now you'll be so happy *fake sad face*
Stacy: You got a handsome face oppa *wink*

Taehyung ignored it and Stacy was dumbfounded. You smiled a little but then noticed Taehyung's gaze on you.

After meeting a lot of people and greeting everyone of them, you were tired plus this gown was making you more uncomfortable. Taehyung looked at you then at his parents.