Closer

The music stopped and everyone was looking at you both. You tried to get up but your hair was stuck in his button and again fell on him. You looked at his face, he was looking extremely angry. Ofcourse he'll be angry as you embarassed him by doing this.

Tae: Is this a drama going on?! Please head towards the garden everyone!! *He shouted*

You flinched and tightly closed your eyes. Everyone left the hall except your family and Jimin. They all were that what will happen now. But someone was happy seeing this drama.

He looked at your scared figure and flipped you. Now you were on the floor and he was above you. He broke his button and freed your hair. He stood up with you. But you failed in standing and was again about to fall when he held your waist.

You both looked down and yeah your heel was broken. You looked at him and his eyes were furiously staring at you. You lowered your gaze. He picked you up in bridal style went in the bedroom. Before going he said "Dad please manage the party"

Stacy: What's gonna happen now?
Y/m: Maybe he'll beat her.
Mrs. Kim: How can you think like this for your own daughter?
Nene: And yea my brother has anger issues doesn't mean that he'll beat his wife.
Mr. Kim: You may leave now. Thank you Mr. Han for joining us.

Meanwhile

Taehyung brought you in the room and threw you on the bed still not hurting you.

Y/n: Aahhh! What's wrong with you? *yell*
Tae: Shut up Just shut up!! What you think I'm showing love so I'll not show anger?!! You're always clumsy and always do wrong things!!! *shouting badly*
Y/n: But Taehyung it was not my fault. Someone stepped on my dress. *softly and scared*
Tae: Fucking shut your mouth and sleep!!

You went inside the bathroom while stomping your foot in anger and disappointment. After few minutes you came and saw him talking on phone in the balcony. You came and slept.

Next Morning

Tae: Baby wake up it's 8 come on sweetheart.

You woke up listening to him. You sat up and saw that your ankle had a bandage. Yes you got a sprint last night. But you were still scared of Taehyung that you didn't looked at him and started going. But he pulled you back on top of him.

Tae: I am sorry baby I know sometimes my anger take over me.
Y/n: Oh please don't try to explain me. You just can't trust me.
Tae: Sweetheart I trust you but last night it just happened.
Y/n: Just let me go.
Tae: No I am saying sorry please forgive me.
Y/n: Promise you won't do this in future.
Tae: Yes yes promise
Y/n: Okay I forgave you but next time I won't let it go easily. Okay?
Tae: Okay. Now give me a kiss.

Now you blushed and started struggling from his grip. But he flipped you.

Tae: Give me kiss or else....

His hand went to your top and he started pulling it upwards. You immediately pecked his lips but his lips captured yours and he sucked them till being satisfied.

Tae: Baby let's do it now.
Y/n: *lowers head* Can I get more time?
Tae: Anything for you *he smiled*

Few days later

You came out of the car with Nene and looked at the building.

Nene: Y/n?! Are you gonna sit here and meet oppa?
Y/n: Oh yeah let's meet him.

You both went inside. Everyone stood up looking at you both. They all were gossiping about you as you can hear your name being murmered. Suddenly a girl came towards you both and bowed.

???: Good Morning Mrs. Kim and Miss Nene.
Y/n: Good Morning
???: I am Alice, Mr. Kim's secratary. Come I'll guide you to his cabin.

The girl was his secretary Alice. She took you both to Taehyung's cabin. You both went inside and sat on the couch as Taehyung was busy in a meeting. After few minutes Taehyung entered the cabin.