Your Name

Morning

You came out of the shower drying your hair. You tied up your hairs. It's been a week since you're in Paris. Your husband is out for some business. It's been more than 2 hours since he's out.
You decided to go downstairs and eat in the buffet of the hotel.

Your Outfit:

You came back after eating

You came back after eating. Calling him,you sat on the balcony facing the Eiffel Tower. He didn't pick up so you got worried. You tried again but the other person was not answering. Getting bored, scrolling through your phone and roaming here and there, you spent the day and it came evening. You were worried but he was not answering the call, he didn't even see your texts.

You were sitting on the couch reading the book " Spanish Love", when the lights went off. You looked around but nothing was to be seen. You were about to call the hotel management when someone snatched your phone. You looked back just to get lifted by the person. The person threw you on the bed and hovered over you. You were not able to see anything in the darkness of the room

Y/n: Yah leave me you bastard!!

You yelled but the person pinned your hands on either side of your head. You were scared as hell as the person was forcing his weight on you. You were about to cry when you heard...

Tae: Shh it's me Taehyung.

He said in a raspy voice but the aura was very different. You shrugged the aura of his voice and sighed.

Y/n: You scared me.

You tried to get up but he pushed you down forcing you on the spot. You frowned and looked at him.

Y/n: Yah what happened? Leave me.
Tae: No!
Y/n: What no?
Tae: Strip me!

He ordered and left your hands. You were still under him feeling a lot weak but you know you Taehyung would never force you for anything. You shook your head slightly as you just didn't want to do this right now and know he'll understand.

Y/n: Taehyung, leave me please. I don't wanna do this.

You said in a soft voice more like whining but his gaze was so deep, dark and dangerous. He was looking angry and furious. He gritted his teeth.

Tae: You're doing or should I do this with you?
Y/n: T- Taehyung?

You were now getting scared as he was not leaving you. He was forcing you to do it. You put your hands on his chest and try to push him but he's way stronger.

Tae: Do as I say!

He said in a scary and dominant voice. You got extremely scared as he never behaved like this. Your tears started forming.

Tae: Strip me Y/n!!

He yelled a bit louder as you started shaking in fear. With your trembling hands, you started opening the buttons of his shirt. Now you started crying.
While opening his shirt, you noticed something red on his chest. You got curious as you opened one more button while tears were still falling from your eyes.

You gasped when you saw that. It was Your Name tattooed on his Chest. The skin near it was fully red. You touched it gently and he hissed.

Tae: Aahh *hiss*

You looked at his face with your teary eyes. They no longer held anger and furiousness. It is said that eyes never lie but Kim Taehyung fooled you by his eyes. And why not he's best at hiding emotions and being cold. His gaze was now were soft and admiring you with love. You looked him with "What's this"look.

Y/n: Why?

You asked in your broken voice. He smiled and said.

Tae: It's a wedding gift for you, my love.
Y/n: I d-dont want this. I don't w-want you to h-hurt yourself.
*broken voice with soft sobs*
Tae: I want this Y/n. I want the world to know that I belong to Kim Y/n.

You couldn't hold yourself back so you cried.

Y/n: You don't need to do that.
Tae: Don't cry please. It hurted a lot while making this and now you're not happy.
Y/n: I am happy but you shouldn't do these things.
Tae: Okay Okay don't cry now. It's burning. Go ahead and give it a kiss. I'm sure it will heal.

You chuckled while crying and nodded your head vigorously. He wiped your tears. You lifted your face as he was still hovering you. You softly pecked the tattoo. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes tightly to avoid any sound. But he thought to tease you more as he looked at you who was below him looking so small and fragile under his mascular body.

Tae: Baby I asked for a kiss.
Y/n: I did that only.
Tae: Hmm... You should do it the way I do to you. I think I should teach you. You should first lick it then kiss it while sucking slowly or roughly.

He said in a deep teasing tone but here you were getting flushed by red tint as he was telling you all this shamelessly and of course he doesn't have any shame when he's on the bed with you or alone.

Tae: Come on do it.
Y/n: Taehyung..
Tae: I'm not getting off till you do this.

You accepted your defeat as you again lifted your head and placed your lips on his tattoo and licked it before sucking on it slowly just as he instructed. You were about to back off when he held your head there with his one hand and tangled his fingers in your long silky hair. You continued to suck and kiss slowly. He then left you and kiss your lips softly before loosening his grip.

He sat on the bed while you opened the cupboard and took out the "Travel First Aid". You took an ointment to prevent burning and slowly applied it on his chest. He hissed again. You looked at him as he was uneasy. You felt sad for him but you were happy also as he gifted you this big thing.

Y/n: Taehyung?

He looked at you.

Y/n: Is it hurting much?
Tae: Noo! I'm used to all this.

While applying ointment, you pressed it a little and he hissed louder.

Tae: Ahh.. what are you doing?
Y/n: It's hurting, right?
Tae: Fine. It is but I can bear it.
Y/n: You're so strong, Taehyung.

You said and stood up. Kissing his forehead, you went to put the kit inside the cupboard. You sighed.

Y/n: I was scared. I thought you'll force me.
Tae: I was doing that only, babygirl.

He said in his deep scary voice sending shivers down your spine.

Tae: But you distracted me.
Y/n: Uh I- umm let's sleep. It's already 9.

He chuckled looking at your nervous state. He kinda feels happy seeing his effect on you is same as before. He saw that you're really obedient and never say no to him. He felt like to protect you forever and never do such thing to you.

 He felt like to protect you forever and never do such thing to you

Heyy Cuties, here we go with other chapter of 'Loving the Mafia'. I know it's very short compared to real length of my chapters that's why I'll upload one more chapter tomorrow.

Show your love by voting for this chapter and comment your thoughts too.🩷🩷

Love you all....