Stages of a Relationship

The young man gazed at his gorgeous wife through the car mirror. The beautiful young lady was sleeping in the back seat with a thick blanket tugged over her body. The Couple was going back to their home after spending an intimate time in the car making all the men gaze at each other with a playful smile after hearing the blissful soft moans of their boss' wife but as they respect their boss, they put on earbuds to avoid the sinful noises.

Tae: If I were a devil, you would definitely be my angel, my love.

He said and looked at you again noticing that your small figure was slightly moving under the blanket. He smiled while gazing at your uneasy face while trying to change your position but the blanket was thick enough to prevent you from moving. You squinted your eyes and slightly parted your lashes but again joined them when you felt the unexpected light passing in your eyes. Soon you managed to fix your vision and looked around just to find yourself in the backseat of your husband's car.

You tried to sit up while his gaze went on your actions watching you struggle quietly. You almost sat up when the sting pain in your thighs made you fall back. A soft yet painful whimper escaped from your mouth.

Y/n: A-ahh

The reality hit you when you realised that you were naked under the blanket. You looked at the driver's seat finding him already stopping the car and looking at you worriedly.

Tae: What happened love?

You were in pain. The pain which was unusual as even after your first time it didn't hurt this much. But then you remembered the way he was making love to you. The car has less space so to adjust it he had your legs over his shoulders while claiming what's already his. Only the thought of that position made you red as a tomato. You were in your nasty thoughts when you heard a whisper yell.

Tae: Y/n!!

Y/n: Huh? What happened?

Tae: You tell me what happened? Are you okay?

You didn't want to make him worried because you know if you say so he'll be feeling guilty and you didn't want to make this special moment miserable.

Y/n: I am fine Tae.

Tae: Then why did you whimper, my love?

Y/n: Uhh... I... I find it hard to get up in this blanket that's why.....

Tae: You're really bad at hiding things jagiya... tell me the truth now.

Y/n: It's hurting... only a bit. I feel amazing so please don't think you are at fault.

Tae: I... don't know what to say...

Y/n: Just say that you love me.

Tae: I love you more, strawberry.

It's been four months since your marriage with Taehyung. If your life is a book then this is the best chapter of your life where you spend days and nights with the love of your life. You both got married just because of your parents but you both love each other more than those love marriage couples. You both are still grateful to your parents. Love keeps increasing day by day and you always feel euphoric when you are together.

Few days later

You dialled Taehyung's number but again it was unreachable. You have been trying to call him for the last ten minutes but he didn't seem to pick it up. You wanted to go out for some work but he wasn't picking up your phone. It was his strict order that you won't leave the house without informing him. You have already had a lot of arguments that you want to do whatever you want but you can never understand his perspective.