Car Romance

The room was giving you creepy vibes. I went inside with trembling legs and looked around in the dark room whose corner was bright due to the light of the candles.

Y/n: Couldn't he find a better place rather than this creepy house?

You asked yourself but flinched hard when you heard a high pitched scream, maybe of a man. The thought that Taehyung might kill Jehun made you tremble in fear but your legs didn't have the courage to move forward and lead you to the dark room where he was kept. Even a minute wasn't passed when you heard a gun shot scaring you to the bottom of your core.

You looked out from the door but didn't step out instead you stepped inside looking closely at the room. The old cupboard seemed to have a lot of mysteries in it. Being a drama and movie lover, you have developed a sense of mystery in every small thing. You put Taehyung's sweater and your small bag on the bed but soon realised that it was way too dirty to put a cloth on it. You dusted off the dirt from his fine sweater when you felt a strong arm wrapping around your small waist. You looked down at his arms where he had folded up the sleeves of his sweatshirt. His other hand pushed your hair to one side and pulled down your sweater and high neck holding it down your shoulder and started giving you wet kisses on your neck and shoulder. Your hands balled in fists as you held your breath back when you felt cold wind hitting your exposed skin where the wetness from his kisses. He gave a last peck and slid up the clothes on your skin which had goosebumps by now.

Tae: Why are you holding your breath, sweetheart?

He asked in a deep teasing tone as you let out your breath. You were really taken aback by his sudden actions. He turned you around and caged you between his arms.

Tae: Hmm... Answer, my cupcake....

Y/n: I... I.... You.... I don't know.

You said and looked down biting your lower lip. He chuckled darkly and bent his head to take a look at those crimson warm cheeks. He earned a gasp from you knowing that this romance soon will turn into a serious conversation.

Y/n: Tae? It's blood?!
Tae: Hmm it is but not mine.

He felt your fingers over his thin piece of cloth tracing the areas where fresh blood was present.

Y/n: You killed him?

You looked up at his mischievous grin with a slight annoyed look as he didn't want you to start this conversation but still he tried to keep up the intimation between you both. He tilted his head and kissed the corner of your soft lips. His lips moved further as he was about to capture your lips but you backed off from him making him more furious but he held it back.

Y/n: I asked you something.
Tae: Yes I killed him. So what?
Y/n: But I already forgave him. Didn't I?
Tae: It doesn't matter. You're so innocent to make a decision in these matters.
Y/n: My decision does matter.
Tae: Yea but only when it's about me, you and our relationship.

You chuckled looking away and again looked at him.

Y/n: Fine

You said coldly which left him confused and furious more than before.

Tae: Why are we arguing on a matter which is senseless?
Y/n: Hmm senseless.

You said and tried to get out of his grip but he pulled you closer so that your soft chest got pressed on him making him bite his lower lip.

Tae: Jagiya~ let's not argue. I'm really in the mood for something else.
Y/n: What are you Kim Taehyung?! You just killed a man and now you want to do something that is roaming in that perverted mind of yours.
Tae: Yeobo~ I can kiss you till you lose your breath and still shoot the right guy without opening my eyes.
Y/n: Yah! Quit that! I'm angry and I won't talk to you.
Tae: How long?