The Maid

You were applying a light shade of blush on your cheeks when he looked at you and chuckled

Tae: You don't need that, Sweetheart.
Y/n: Huh?
Tae: You can have that shade without putting it.
Y/n: How?
Tae: Should I stop the car near this silent road and pull you on top of me? Then I'll show you what can I do to make those cheeks red.

Your cheeks heated after listening to his straight forward answer. He looked at your face and chuckled again.

Tae: Look it's already pink. What will happen if I remove that purple top and taste my wife's milky body?

You looked down listening to his shameless talks as you mentally slapped yourself for wearing this outfit.

Y/n: F-focus on driving.
Tae: How can I? When my breathtaking wife is sitting beside me wearing that dress.
Y/n: Stop being cheesy Taehyung. *Blushing*
Tae: It's called flirting, wifey.
Y/n: You can't do that.
Tae: So should I flirt with those college going girls? Or should I get a mistress? Huh?

He chuckled after saying this whereas you felt your heart stabbing when he said that word "mistress". Old memories started flashing infront of your eyes.

Lady: She's no more in between us my love.
Mr. Han: Hmm.
Lady: Now we should marry each other. I promise I'll take care of you and your little princess.
Mr. Han: I can trust you only to make my Y/n's future happy.

You looked down as tears started building in your eyes. You gripped your handbag tightly as tears were continuously streaming down through your cheeks. You sniffed and he looked at you only to find the love of his life shedding tears due to him. He quickly stopped the car at the side and held your hands.

Tae: Baby, I was joking. I won't flirt with any girl or bring any mistress.

You cried more listening to that word. He understood that you took his word seriously. He opened your seatbelt and lifted you like you were a light feather. He placed you on his lap and wiped your tears.

Tae: I'm sorry Love. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you only and I'll flirt with you only my whole life. Are you crying because of me?

You shook your head and he raised his brow.

Tae: Then why are you crying?
Y/n: Eomma

You again sniffed.

Tae: Hmm so?
Y/n: She left me when I was j-just 2. Then dad m-married another l-lady. She s-said she will take c-care of me. But she always h-hurted me. Whenever appa was out for b-business trips she used to beat me and made me do all the work. I never told him because he loves her and I don't want to make him sad.

You wiped your nose and looked at him with your red puffy eyes.

Tae: I knew something was off. She will pay for her deeds y/n. Now don't cry.
Y/n: You won't ever get bored of me right?
Tae: How can I get bored when my wifey is full romance material and a total meal?