Angry Birds

You woke up in the morning finding the other side of the bed empty. You sighed and went to freshen up. Coming downstairs, you noticed that Taehyung was sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position with his office attire still on his body. You felt bad for him but it took no long for you to scoff and head towards the kitchen.

You prepared light breakfast for him and kept it in the fridge before going towards the library to sit in peace as you didn't want to face him after what he said and what he did.

Taehyung's POV

I woke feeling a little dizzy. Looking around, I realised that I was sleeping on the couch itself. The scenes from last night replayed in my mind. Her words went like a knife stabbing my heart. How can she even think like that?

I stood up having pain all over my body.

Tae: Fuck! I shouldn't have slept here last night. Y-!.... *sigh* she won't come. I should just take leave and rest.

A/n POV

He walked towards the bedroom and freshen up. Wearing a casual dress, he sat on the bed and opened his laptop so his day doesn't go in vain. He started working.

You read the last page of the book 'The Love Hypnosis'

You read the last page of the book 'The Love Hypnosis'. You kept book back in shelf and wondered if Taehyung ate his breakfast or not. You were angry with him that doesn't mean you won't care. You walked out of the library when your eyes spotted a maid going towards your bedroom. You went near her making her halt her steps.

Y/n: Why you going inside?

Maid: Ma'am, Sir has asked for these.

She said showing you the tray which carried tablets and a bowl of soup. You frowned and looked at her in confusion expecting an answer.

Y/n: Why?

Maid: I don't know ma'am. He just asked to bring these in the room.

Y/n: What is this medicine?

Maid: Painkillers, ma'am.

'What happened to him?' You thought as you felt that urge to go and ask him but your ego was stopping you. You wanted to take care of him, feed him by your own hands and give him medicines but not when you're between an argument about your freedom and self respect.

The maid went inside while you stood near the watching him. He gulped down the medicine and put his laptop aside. He slipped down on the bed letting out a painful yelp. You saw the maid instantly grabbing his shoulders to support him.

Tae: Don't.

He said in a strict tone making her stand at a distance. You smiled helplessly at his actions as he laid down and put a blanket on his body before drifting to sleep. The maid came out and you thanked her. She left leaving you there. You were in a confusion that you should go inside or not.