Pain

You slowly opened your eyes as you were covered in a duvet. You looked around to figure out what happened when you remembered how you passed out. Blood rushed to your cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by your husband who was laying beside you admiring your face.

Tae: You're awake wifey?

You looked at him and bit your lip in nervousness. You slowly nodded.

Y/n: You.... w...want di..dinner?

Tae: Yeah if I'll be getting dessert after that.

He grinned but you didn't notice.

Y/n: What would you want? Cake, milkshake, cookies or something else?

Tae: You.

He pulled you on his chest securing you in his masculine arms taking care that he don't hurt himself and make you worried.

Y/n: But you just had me.

The words came out unknowingly as he chuckled at your confused state. You had an instant regret after saying that.

Tae: Honey, my lips and tongue had enough but... you know right, I have something else too that craves for you.

Your eyes widen as you slapped his chest slightly making him fake a painful yelp.

Y/n: Don't t...talk d...dirty.

Tae: But I just did dirty to you.

Y/n: You must be tired.

Tae: Yeah I'm am but never for this.

You sighed and sat up still being over him. A painful groan left his mouth making you look at him in worry.

Y/n: What happened?

Tae: N... nothing.

Y/n: Something has happ- wait are you injured?

You asked as you quickly got off and held his hoodie to pull it but he held your hands making you look up at him in confusion.

Tae: Nothing has happened. I'm not injured.

Y/n: Then let me see.

He opposed you to remove his hoodie and that was making him more suspicious. You can't win against him so you just sat straight thinking about how to succeed. Then a naughty plan popped in your mind as you leaned towards him making him frown. You kissed the corner of his lips and then his neck. He held your waist not being aware of your intentions. He was loosing it when you kissed on his neck. You took the opportunity to slide up his hoodie. His eyes widened as he try to hide but you were fast enough to notice.

Y/n: W... hat's this?

Your voice broke as he covered it quickly and you sat back gazing into his eyes wanting an explanation.

Tae: It's just a scratch, Jagiya~

You scoffed.

Y/n: Scratch?! It a deep cut Taehyung.

You touched the wound as he hissed in pain. The wound wasn't even dressed. He just washed it off with water not caring about the infection.

You got up from the bed as came back holding a first aid kit in your hands. He sat up folding his legs looking at you without uttering a single word. You sat infront of him.

Y/n: Remove your hoodie.

Tae: Yah! Pervert!

Y/n: Aish. Let me dress it up.

Tae: N..o it's fine.

He said as he didn't want to remove his hoodie and show you another wound that was caused by a gunshot.