Abandoned Mansion

A/n POV

You were denying but still he insisted you to once visit his abandoned mansion where he has kept the culprits of your last incident. You wore your outfit and walked out of the wardrobe as you found him setting his hair while talking to someone on the speaker and the phone was kept on the dressing table. No wonder the person was talking in a very low voice and was a the verge of stuttering due to his drop dead cold voice.

You took your sweater and put it on before giving him his sweater while the person was still explaining the whole deal which was profitable for Taehyung's company.

Tae: No! We won't compromise.

He said in a deep voice as the person just let out a 'y-yes boss". You shook your head and whispered in a soft voice.

Y/n: Tae, you're scaring him.

He glanced at you but didn't mind to change his tone as he hung up the call after ordering the man to prepare a data about the company's monthly profit and future profit for him to get an idea of his company's future.

Tae: He should be.

He said while putting the comb back and wearing his sweater fully which was now hugging his perfect body. He turned towards you.

Y/n: Why so?
Tae: If there won't be any fear of the boss, then why will the employees work obediently. And also I'm a Mafia so I should have this dangerous aura. Shouldn't I?

He chuckled as you shook your head and sat infront of the mirror applying moisturizer on your face. He stood behind you taking your silky hair care in his hands before sliding a rubber band on them. You looked at him through the mirror.

Y/n: Do you know how to tie a bun?
Tae: Nope.. but I'll try as I'll have to do this in future when my wifey will be busy and my daughter will come to me for this.

You smiled at him and pressed your lips together while he made a bun of your hair. It was not perfect but was looking cute on you as it was a bit messy. You touched it and said.

Y/n: Our daughter will be so happy.

He smiled as you both got up all ready to leave.

He opened the door for you to sit in the car and went to his side. Putting on his seatbelt, he started driving silently. You thought to break the silence.

Y/n: Why do you want me to witness them?

He chuckled as his one hand reached for your and held it in a soft grip. He was still focused on driving.

Tae: They are your culprits. Not mine.

He said in a casual voice as you just hummed and nodded. Again focusing on the road, there was an awkward silence between you both. You noticed that he was taking the car to the country side. Soon the car went through a silent place where no houses were present. You looked at him and found him already looking at you.

Tae: Scary, right?
Y/n: Umm not much but yea
Tae: Get a hold of yourself because what you gonna see now will make you sure that this place is scary.

He said in a husky voice which was reflecting his dangerous yet teasing tone. Shivers ran down your spine even if you were wearing warm clothes. He chuckled slightly looking at your situation.

He parked the car on the roadside in front of a huge tree. Ho glanced at you before getting out and coming over to your side and held the door for you. You come out of the car. Your innocent doe eyes witnessed a scene that you never saw in your life as the daughter of a mafia. It was mansion a huge one on the other side of the road, more like a haunted house. He smirked which went unnoticed by you.