Workoholic & Distraction

Morning

You tied his tie and fixed his coat before standing on your toes and kissing his cheek

You tied his tie and fixed his coat before standing on your toes and kissing his cheek. He looked at you and came closer. Tilting his head he was about to kiss you when his phone rang. He picked it up and started talking. You took the opportunity to run away but he held your waist and pulled you towards him. You bumped into him and he smirked at you.

You looked at him for a while and a naughty idea popped into the small mind of yours.

Tae: That data is also important for the meeting and also the data of last year.

He was talking when you slipped your hand inside his coat caressing his chest. It was not affecting him much but when you stood on your toes and bit his neck, he lost it.

Tae: Yes, at *gasp*

He immediately looked at you but you were looking at him innocently.

"Sir?" The person from the other side asked.

Tae: Y-yes, I was saying make an appointment for 5 pm.

He hung the call and looked at you.

Tae: You're being naughty day by day, honey. I would have stayed at home and completed what you started but for my bad I have an important meeting.
Y/n: See you later, Mr. Kim.

You smiled playfully.

Tae: Don't be so happy Mrs. Kim, I'll make sure to complete this.
Y/n: We'll see later.

Pecking your lips, he was about to leave the room when his steps halted.

Tae: Y/n!
Y/n: What happened now?
Tae: I will come 2 days later so if you want you can visit your dad.
Y/n: Really?
Tae: Hmm. Come, I'll drop you.

Later

You walked towards your home while Taehyung was beside you with his hands in his pockets

You walked towards your home while Taehyung was beside you with his hands in his pockets. You were so excited to meet your Dad after months. You rang the bell as your Step-Mom opened the door. Her smile dropped when she saw you. She was about to close the door but when she saw Taehyung, she quickly hugged you. You were taken aback by her behaviour as she never hugged you. You hesitantly hugged her back. After you, she went towards her son-in-law and hugged him. His hands were still in his pockets.