Where's She?!

Y/n's POV

I was in my room, dusting my cupboard as there was a lot of dirt. I was listening to light music while wiggling my body with the beat. Appa and Eomma were out for some shopping and Stacy was also out for some reason. She left the house just after my parents did.

A/n's POV

She was busy with her own self but little did she knew that someone has entered her house. She finished dusting and put all her clothes inside the cupboard and turn around just to see the worst nightmare of her life. Flashbacks ran through her mind.

Jehun: I never said I love you. I love this beautiful body of yours, sweetheart. And I am gonna claim it tonight.

He said and pinned your hands above your head as his hands went inside your top touching your waist and belly sensually but all you did was to beg to him.

Y/n: Please don't do this. I'm not ready for this, please.
Jehun: Baby, you'll love it.

He said and pulled her pants down licking his lips while looking at your lower body. You cried more and more but the beast wasn't leaving you.

Jehun: Babygirl, why aren't you wet? You should be wet by now.

He said and his hand was about to reach your chest when someone pulled him off you. You looked at your dad as he slapped him hard. You covered your body looking at all this. Jehun was all embarrassed as he left the place and never came back.

Mr. Han: I'm so sorry my daughter. I never knew he was like this. Your mom said he's a good guy but he turned out to be opposite. I'll find you a better guy my lovely daughter.

Your whole world stopped when you saw him in front of you.

Jehun: Hi Y/n or I say Kim Y/n

He smirked while coming closer to you. Putting his hand on your waist, he pulled you closer and inhaled your smell.

Jehun: I know you don't belong to me now. But I wanted a revenge after your father insulted me like that. So what should I do to you now?

He said as he traced his finger from your face to your neck and you got disgusted by his touch.

Meanwhile

Taehyung, who was in Daegu, was now getting ready to come back as his work was done. He was so excited to meet you even if it's just been one and a half day. He was planning to surprise you but little did he know that he's gonna get a surprise which will shake him to his core. He got out of his hotel room followed by his man as they lead towards the airport to get into his private jet.

Your mom and dad came back home as they headed in their room as rested for a while. Your dad called out for you but there was no response.

Mr. Han: Y/n baby!

He called again but the house was still silent. When your step mom scoffed and look at him.

Mrs. Han: Stacy is also not at home but you only care about your Y/n.
Mr. Han: No honey it's not like that.
Mrs. Han: Whatever. Leave her. She might be partying somewhere with her friends.

Mr Han nodded but he was still not convinced that you were out with your friends without telling him. He even checked your room to see if you left to your home but all your stuff was there only as their respective places.

Later in the evening, even Stacy came back home and was resting in her room. Mr. Han was so worried about you. He tried to call you but your phone was switched off. He was getting tense with each passing minute.