Let me Flirt

You went downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch. He was looking tensed while his one hand was massaging his temples and other was operating his laptop.

You saw a maid was going towards him while holding a bowl of kimchi. You went to her and took the bowl. Then you approached Taehyung.

Y/n: Breakfast?
Tae: I don't have appetite. Just leave.
Y/n: T-Taehyung? Just have your breakfast.
Tae: I said I don't want breakfast. Are you deaf?!! *shout*

You got extremely scared and quickly left. In this rush your wedding earring fell on his laptop.

He looked up and realised that he scolded you. He thought it was some maid but it was you. He took that earring and was about to go to you when he received a call.

Tae: Hmm.... I am coming. *cut* I'll give it to her later.

He kept the earring in his pocket and went in his car.

Later

*ding dong*

You put yourself together and went to open the door. You were hardly able to balance when someone just jumped on you.

Nene: Unnie!!!
Y/n: Yah Nene I can't breathe.
Nene: Oh I am sorry I was not able to talk properly yesterday so look now I'm here.
Y/n: That's so sweet of you Nene.
Nene: Yes Unnieee..... So today is your wedding party as we were not able to call everyone in wedding so just tell oppa about it and I'll manage the decorations.
Y/n: Oh sweetie thanks
Nene: So let's go for shopping till then the house will be decorated.

You went with her for shopping. You both went in a mall and bought a lot of items. And had a lot of talks with each other. Now you are going back to house.

Nene: Unnie did you tell oppa?
Y/n: Oh You just call him and tell.
Nene: Unnie 🤨
Y/n: Okay okay I'll call.

You were so nervous to call him as he scolded you badly in the morning. You dialled him with shaky hands.

Tae: Hello?
Y/n: T-Taehyung?
Tae: Y/n? Oh I wanted to say sorr-
Y/n: Tonight there's a wedding party organized at our home so please come on time.

You said in a go and hung the call.

Tae: Little girl *chuckle*

At night

Taehyung's POV

I entered the house and saw it was beautifully decorated. Suddenly Nene came and hitted my head.

Tae: Hey?!!Nene: Oppa?!! You're late just go and get ready

Tae: Hey?!!
Nene: Oppa?!! You're late just go and get ready. The guests are arriving.
Tae: Where is Y/n? *coldly*
Nene: Oh wifey wifey... *teasing*
Tae: *death glares*
Nene: Uh I mean she's in her room getting ready.

I walked upstairs and opened the door of my room. My soul left my body when I saw her figure. She was looking breathtaking. Who can believe that this sexy lady turns into a scared kitten when it comes to romance. Seems like she's finding something.