Rude Ass

Morning

You finished preparing Bibimbap for Taehyung as you took a sip of your coffee when a maid approached you. She was too young to be a maid but older than you. She looked at the bowl full of food then at you.

Suzy: Mrs. Kim. You may go and sit on the dining table. I'll serve you and Mr. Kim.

You nodded as you sat on the dining reading the daily magazine. Taehyung came downstairs dressed in a black shirt which was folded in his arms. He was looking hot as hell as you started checking him out.

Tae: Baby, are you trying to undress me with your eyes?

You looked down embarrassed as he caught you checking him out. He chuckled and sat in front of you.

Tae: It's all fine wifey. You can look at me as much as you want. After all I belong to you only.

You didn't reply and kept looking down. Your cheeks were light pink. The maid approached you both with the breakfast and served it to you and him.

He smelled the food and made a satisfied face as the food made by you is always delicious. He started eating his food happily as you smiled looking at the way he was digging into the food.

He was leaving the home when you handed him his lunch box. He smiled and kissed your lips before leaving.

At night

You were reading an article related to the financial budget of South Korea of the present year. As you have graduated from the Finance field, you have an interest in financial issues.
The door opened revealing a tired Taehyung. You put the magazine on the couch and went towards him. Taking his coat, you hugged him but to your surprise he didn't hug you back. Instead he pushed you slightly and went to the room.

You were confused because of his strange behaviour. According to your past experiences, he would hold you up in his arms and kiss you before leaving you and going to the room. You ignored your thoughts by thinking that he must be very tired.

You saw the maid setting the dinner on the table so you approached her. She got startled seeing you there.

Y/n: Suzy, give his dinner to me. I'll make him eat in the room itself. He's very tired right now.
Suzy: Ok Mrs. Kim.

She handed you the bowl of food to you and you headed towards your bedroom. You opened the door just to see Taehyung sleeping on the bed while his shirt and tie were on the ground. He was sleeping in his pants. You walked over to him and sat on the couch near the bed facing him. His bare back was visible making you go all read. You both might had skinship but still it feels like the first time whenever you see him like that. You shrugged off your thoughts and approached him.

Y/n: Taehyung? *He didn't respond*
Y/n: Tae? Eat your dinner.
Tae: I am not hungry.
Y/n: Just a little Tae-
Tae: Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?

He said in an frustrated tone while his eyes were closed. You sighed and stood up to leave when he spoke again.

Tae: Don't you dare to skip your dinner.

He said in a strict voice running shivers down your spine as you gulped before closing the door of the room.

You came and sat on the table with the bowl as you took a spoon to eat your dinner but the maid approached you again. She stopped you from eating.

Suzy: Mrs. Kim, don't eat this. I'll bring another one for you.
Y/n: It's fine, I'll eat this only.
Suzy: Ma'am it's cold. Let me make a new one for you.

She said and took the bowl to the kitchen while you sat there resting you back on the chair. You sighed while thinking about his behaviour.

Y/n: He indeed is moody. In the morning he was being lovey dovey but now he's acting totally opposite. He may be tired, I should not disturb him like this.