Is he Jealous?!

You went after him inside the bedroom and saw him sleeping while back facing you. You laid down beside him and called him.

Y/n: Taehyung?

He didn't reply so you thought he was asleep and you also slept while facing towards him. He turned back and looked at your sleeping figure and turned around angrily.

Next Morning

You woke up before him and prepared tteokbokki for him with his favourite strawberry shake. You saw him coming down and called him.

Y/n: Taehyung!

He ignored you and started going outside. You were quick enough to run after him and stop him. You held his arm making him look at you.

Y/n: Have your breakfast Taehyung, don't leave the house on an empty stomach.
Tae: I've lost my appetite. *Cold*
Y/n: Just a little bit please. I've prepared tteokbokki for you.

He freed himself from your grip and went out. You were left there dumbfounded.

Y/n: Is he ignoring me? Why so?

You went to put the food in the fridge as you were not hungry after he left without eating. You came into your bedroom and called Alice.

On the call

Y/n: Alice?
Alice: Good Morning Mrs. Kim.
Y/n: Good Morning.. Um actually Taehyung has left the house on an empty stomach. Will you please make sure he eats something?
Alice: Yes of course Ma'am, I'll ask him to have something.
Y/n: Thank you!
Alice: My pleasure ma'am.

*You hung the call*

You freshened up there after.

Next Day Evening

You were watching TV while waiting for your husband as it's almost time for him to come.He's still ignoring you. You were feeling a heavy head since morning. You have already prepared dinner for him. The door bell rang as you went to open it thinking that it would be Taehyung. You opened the door just to have someone to throw themselves on you and giving you a tight hug.

Nene: Unnie!!
Y/n: Yah, I can't breathe. Nene leave me.
Nene: Sorry hehe.

She came and sat on the couch. It looked like she just came back from her University. She was looking so happy.

Nene: Unnie you know what happened today? *Excitedly*
Y/n: Calm down Nene. I'll go bring water for you.

You were in the kitchen while Nene was scrolling through her phone when she heard breaking of glass. She ran towards the kitchen just to find you laying unconscious while the glass tumbler was broken and water was spilled on the ground.

Nene: Unnie!!

Taehyung's POV

I was checking on some files while my eyes landed on Y/n's picture which was in my desk. I thought what she was doing. It's been two days since I talked to her. I think I should leave this childishness and go to her. I was packing my stuff when....

On the call

Nene: Oppa??
Tae: Yah! Do you want to make me deaf?
Nene: Oppa? Y/n Unnie has fainted suddenly.
Tae: What? *Shocked and worried*
Nene: Please come fast. I've already called the family doctor.
Tae: I'm on my way.

A/n POV

The doctor came out of your room. She looked at Taehyung and said.

Dr: She hasn't eaten anything since two days. She's very weak.
Don't let her work for almost 2 days. She needs to rest. And make sure she eats food on time. I've given her an injection. She will be alright.
Tae: Thankyou Doctor.