One Million Dollars

Your Outfit

Host: And now the next girl....

Two men held you in front of the crowd of the rich horny men. All of them are waiting for the prices to start so that they can claim you. You stand there lowering your head as tears form in your eyes.

Host: Start from 10000 dollars.
Man 1: 15000 dollars
Man 2: 20000 dollars
Man 3: 30000 dollars
............

The prices went up to 75000 dollars and stopped.

Host: 75k, 75k anyone more than 75k and sold to-
???: 1 million dollars....
Host: 1 million dollars! Sold to the black dressed gentleman.

You raised to see who bought you in 1 million dollars but the guy already went out when these men started dragging you to a room and threw you inside before closing the door. You looked around the dark room and sat on the bed hugging your knees. You didn't leave a single drop of tear by now but you couldn't hold back now as you started crying hard.

You were crying your heart out when the door opened and closed. You looked up just to find a tall figure, due to the darkness, you were not able to see his face. He came towards you as you looked up at him in fear. The only thing that was roaming through your mind was 'TAEHYUNG".

The man climbed on the bed and pushed you back forcing you on your back. You cried harder but he just looked at you quietly. He wasn't saying anything either and your eyes were closed too tightly not wanting to look at an old rich man as you thought about him.

He chuckled deeply as his hands slipped on your waist inside your lingerie cover making you shiver as you opened your eyes and looked at him and found him opening his shirt. You again closed your eyes not wanting to witness any man shirtless other than Taehyung.

His hand was about to slip to your breasts as your grip got tighter on the sheet of the bed. You whispered something as tears fell from your eyes.

Y/n: I love you Taehyung, only you.

You said remembering only Taehyung at this moment.
"I love you too" your mind told you that Taehyung is saying this right now but soon the realisation hit you and you looked up at the man. You were still not able to see him but a thing on his bare chest made you hug him tight while crying hard.

Tae: Shh I'm here now

He said in a deep soothing voice, sitting up while holding your waist making you sit on his lap. You cried your heart out in the crook of his neck while he removed his shirt and made you wear it. He was rubbing your back softly making you calm down a bit.

Y/n: I... I t-thought I would n-never meet you again.
Tae: Sweetheart... You know what, you're stuck with me for your whole life from the day you decided to marry me. Even you, yourself can't go away from me.

He said while buttoning up the shirt which was now covering your exposed body. You snuggled more into him and cried your heart out. Just the moments of the filthy guys touching your body ram through your mind and a shiver across your body. You eye lashes had pearls on them as you were still sobbing on his bare chest. His words about how you are connected to him that you can't go away from him. His deep soothing voice was making your ears blessed.

But again to interrupt your thoughts about him, another thought came into your mind and you tightened the hug making him feel like you're still not calmed down. He slowly pull your face away from his and looked into your readable eyes.

Tae: Who's it?

He ask in a husky voice.

Y/n: J... J-Jehun