His Desperation

Later

Mr. Han: I wish I could go back in time and ask you if you like your new mom but I was so driven by my work that I didn't care.

Y/n: Appa, the past is past. Let's focus on the future.

Mr. Han: Why didn't you tell me, my princess? Am i that bad?

He asked, holding your hand and shedding tears.

Y/n: Ani Appa. You're the best appa. I th...ought you love her so I didn't say anything.

Mr. Han: I never loved anyone besides your Eomma. She was my first and last love. I was forced by the situation to marry this lady.

Y/n: Then what about S..tacy?

He sighed.

Mr. Han: I accept my mistake. I have apologized 100 times to your mother. But still I feel she won't forgive me.

Y/n: Where will they go?

Mr. Han: I don't know. I'll just give them money as that girl is my responsibility.

Y/n: I wish Eomma was here.

Mr. Han: I wish too. You, me, your eomma and your little sibling.

Y/n: Sibling?

Mr. Han: I'm sorry for never telling you but your mom was pregnant when she hitted the last stage of cancer.

Your tears escaped as you imagined your perfect family.

Mr. Han: I messed up my life. But your life won't be like this, my doll. Taehyung is the best guy. I have seen it in his eyes. His eternal love for you. He won't ever do what I did.

Y/n: You also loved mom eternally. You also used to look at her like that. Then where all this happened?

You asked being on the verge of breaking down.

Mr. Han: I did a big mistake. If I wouldn't have drink that night. Maybe we might be living different lives.

You looked down and smiled weakly.

Y/n: I hope you understand your mistake.

Mr Han: I do. From the bottom of my heart. And if Taehyung ever hurts you, just call me. I'll break his ribs.

You giggled through your tears.

Y/n: I trust him more that myself.

He ruffled your hair.

Mr. Han: Me too. Okay let's make dinner for you. You might be hungry.

Y/n: Yay! Dinner by dad.

........

Y/n: Your hands still have that magic even after getting old.

Mr. Han: Yah! I'm not old okay

Y/n: Come on appa, accept it. You're not young anymore. Even I'm also 23

Mr. Han: Age is just a number. I'm still as handsome as before.

He sat in front of you putting more grilled chicken in your plate followed by more ramyeon. He started eating the food he made. You munched on your food.

Mr. Han: So.....

You ignored him still being focused on your food.

Mr. Han: Y/n.

You looked up at him with your mouth stuffed with food.

Mr. Han: So what are your future plans?

Y/n: I don't have one right now.