Fairytale

The young lady walked out of the car and asked the chauffeur to wait for her. You walked towards a house which looked pretty normal. You gazed back and saw the driver abd bodyguard was staring at your back. You sighed and knocked on the door. A lady opened it and glanced at you from head to toe. She gave you a wierd look but was stunned when you invited yourself in her house and closed the door behind your back.

Lady: Excuse me, miss. You're invading in my house.

Y/n: I'm sorry but may I use your back door please? I want to go to the house behind yours but don't want that man to notice.

Lady: Wae? Is he your husband? Abusive one? You want to escape? Tell me!

Y/n: Ah Ani. He's my bodyguard and he won't let me meet my.... b...boyfriend so I lied.

Lady: Ah okay. You may use my back door.

Y/n: Would you please make an excuse if her asks for me and tries to invade?

Lady: If you're doing this for good then yes.

Y/n: Thankyou so much. By the way, I'm Y/n. Kim Y/n.

Lady: Lee Soo Ah.

Y/n: Thankyou Miss Sooah.

You sneaked out from her back door and without her noticing, went inside a dark alley. The more you go, the more your fear increases. You stood in front of the tall worn out building which was enough to haunt you. You but your lip and looked around just to find nothing. Stepping inside the building, you mounted the stairs with slow steps but the sound of your heel was echoing in the silence of the place. You were looking at the iron doors which had marks of blood. The place's smell was making you feel like puke but you had to face it. You opened the door and it was all dark.

You flattered your lashes to fix your vision and saw a faded figure in front of you. It was a person sitting on a chair. You squinted your eyes and tried to look towards it.

???: Hi little sis.

Y/n: Who are you? And what do you want?

???: I'm your brother in law. Taehyun.

Y/n: Brother in law?

Taehyun: Yes. Babygirl.

Y/n: But Taehyung only have a sis..... Jehun's older brother?

Taehyun: Glad to know that you remember.

Y/n: Why have you held my dad as hostage?

Taehyun: Of course to call you here.

Y/n: Now that I'm here so you have to leave him.

Taehyun: Not so easily. Little Sister.

He smirked and came towards you. You took a step back but everything was useless. He grabbed your waist with his filthy hands and pulled you to his chest.

Taehyun: I always told him to forget about you but he was so driven by the revenge. I also told him to kill you but he was so driven by greed. He took wrong decisions but tonight I will take a right one.

He put you on his shoulder and pushed you on the chair, chaining your wrists and ankles. You yelled at him.

Y/n: Leave me you Bastard!

Taehyun: Uh oh! You're stuck. Wait let me show you your old lonely dad who dared to insult my brother.

He went towards a desk which was nearby and picked up his tab. He came towards you pulled a chair in front of you sitting on it. He opened the tab and the first thing you heard was a loud painful scream. Your eyes widen and tears welled up in those precious orbs. Your dad, who was innocent, was tortured by his men. The old man was covered in his own blood and bruises in a terrible condition.