Honeymoon

Morning

You were packing your and Taehyung's clothes as he was taking you for a honeymoon. He entered the room while talking on the phone. Hanging up the call, he sat on the bed infront of you. You were folding some clothes when you felt his intense gaze on you. You looked at him and had a eye contact. You quickly broke it and continued doing what you were doing.

Y/n: What are you staring at?
Tae: A beautiful girl who belongs to me.
Y/n: Oh I see.
Tae: You know what Y/n. When I saw you for the first time, I already fell in love with you.
Y/n: Is it so?
Tae: Hmm... When I saw those innocent doe eyes, I fell in love with them. It felt like God came to me and asked me to love and cherish you for the rest of my life. I had no mind to marry at that moment but when I saw you, I lost my mind.
Y/n: That's so deep. When I saw you for the first time, I thought you were the typical dominant husband and cold person but you turned out to be opposite of that.
Tae: Well I'm not that "typical dominant husband" but I'm dominant. Right?
Y/n: In your dreams.

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae: You got some nerves to talk to the Mafia King like that.
Y/n: Ofcourse I do. I'm The Mafia King's wife.
Tae: Hmm.. you do. Only you got the guts to talk to me like that. I miss those days when you used to be scared of me.
Y/n: Don't fly so high, Mr. Kim. I was never scared of you, it was just I was new here.
Tae: Oh is that so?
Y/n: Hmm

He pulled you on the bed and hovered above you pinning your hands above your head. You were too shocked to even react.

Tae: So should I fuck you in an inhumane speed all day tearing you apart mercilessly and then you'll be again scared of me?
Y/n: W-hat?
Tae: You heard right, baby.
Y/n: That's shameless.
Tae: I'm shameless for you, my wife.
Y/n: Now l-leave me. I've to pack our clothes.
Tae: I'm not in a mood to do that right now.
Y/n: Then what's your mood?
Tae: I wanna cuddle with you, sweetheart.

He said and laid on the bed embracing you in his arms. You smiled at him and kissed his forehead. You both cuddled for some good minutes.

At Airport