Chapter 24 Part I

So this is only part of the chapter. It's not done yet, but I thought you guys waited long enough.

I got threats that you guys are done reading the book because the uploads take forever. I get that, but there are other great books here (better than mine) and you guys can read mine whenever you get time. :] I do have school and somewhat a life, but yeah I did procastinate with this one. It was way overdue. I'll admit that I was lazy with this update.

And For That, I Humbly Apologize.

And honestly I'm kind of embarrased of this book... I want to start this one over again. I did, but you guys know what happened to that one. -.-

The next one will definitely be not as long, for those who are still reading. I think I may have lost quite a few readers, but for those who are left, Enjoy :)

Giselle

“Why do I have to go to this meeting?” irritation hung loosely in my voice as my father just smirked at me snidely. I was vaguely wondering if my father liked seeing me upset.

My father made a dramatic sigh that held a hint of amusement, “Because the elders said they need you to meet an eligible match, and they do not know Rain was your mate. Though if they did, I think they’d pushing you to meet Thomas, even more than they are now.”

Thomas. What a boring name. It wasn’t the least bit original. Unlike Rain, this was unique and explained his birth, pretty bluntly. Not to mention it held a mystery to it.

Thomas was the second son of an Alpha from a small pack from the western parts. They may be small, but the pack made quite an income. Unlike most packs, the werewolves from there had made money off of their looks, which was quite risky. They had opened a talent and modeling company back in the 60’s, which still does well today. They are the few that interact and hire a majority of talented humans. Now most of the pack members work behind the scenes.

It’d be trouble if humans started digging into the personal lives of the pack members. In the past, that had almost happened many times; many had been played off as suicides, car crashes, overdosing of drugs, car crashes, etc. It was a good move to manage the humans instead.

“Thomas, huh?” I spit out.

“Yes darling, Thomas.” Father grinned, showing all his white teeth in what would seem like a charming smile. But I knew what it really was. It was a smile that said, You deserve this.

It never surprised me how much my father could a complete asshole to his own daughter. To his credit, I think all my fucked up and twisted genes came from him, if not; his shit parenting may have mentally scarred me as well.

“Why am I not meeting the first son?” Usually it was the first son that took over the pack because his Alpha traits are the most dominant.

“The first son is already mated.” my father said simply, “And Thomas is closer to your age. He’ll be turning 20, in a few months. Now, come. We are to meeting them at the Selena.

“Fine, but do I have to wear…this?” I pointed at my apparel. I felt so overdressed for just a meeting. It was plain silk red dress that was slit along my legs. It was delicately beautiful in its own way.

“You look beautiful. Your mother used to wear a white dress similar to that one all the time.” His voice had turned soft and I had blanked out when he had complimented me. It was really unusual of him to do that and bring up Mother.