Author's Note/Aesthetics

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh!

How are you all? How was Ramadan? May Allah the Exalted accept all our duas, ibadah and fasts. Eid Mubarak y'all! Hope your tailor didn't disappoint you? Mine didn't so I'm happy *giggles

Anyway, this is a new book as y'all know. I have this random fetish of stating the obvious these days so forget I said that please. So, Dusk Till Dawn is here!

You know me? Then you should also know that I'm a hard die fan of Zayn Malik. Though this isn't my favorite song of his, the name just fits. Two names actually, with the other one I'm kinda obsessed with 'Pillowtalk' but then, this sounds kind of married couple thing.

So I settled for Dusk Till Dawn and it sounds perfect. Y'all remember how you've been pestering me about Bilal from Yours, Jannah? Then here it is, finally. And trust me, he is not here to play lightly, he's always been brutal huh? Then just wait till the attention is on him.

You've read Poison And Wine? You know about Madina there right? Ha, this is also about her. So think about how Madina and Bilal are going to come together. Like just howwww, right? I was wondering too at the beginning but it clicked because why not? Opposite attracts!

Also, check my Instagram for a cute little aesthetics video, I'll try and make one. It's getting harder to do that these days but anticipate! @aishatu.xx is the username.

.....
It all started with one phone call from dusk till dawn, where Madina gets to ramble on and on about the stuff bothering her to unknown numbers she calls only once after making sure her phone is untraceable. At least, not to her real location. That has always been the highlight of her nights.
.....

*^*
Madina, the skillful pilot got hired to work for the most notorious former street-fighter who has managed to wobble off from the worst to the owner of the most sought after security company. His cybersecurity team unrivaled.

Bilal has everything a man would dream about in life except the one thing he truly covets; true love. Not after the first and only woman he's loved got married to his best friend.

It came tumbling down from one phone call at dusk to thousands more till dawn.

His new hired aviatrix came galloping into his faultlessly and impeccably organized life. She's the definition of every single thing he despises in a woman from her slovenliness to lousy taste and multicolored fashion

At the same time, she makes his skin warm during winter and the ice storing his heart thaw by a simple smile filled with angelic psychopathy. She's become an obsession of his, a temptation beyond measure.

He is so casually tender, his voice so caressing, his arms so warm and irresistible that makes excitement crackle in her veins and awaken her dormant nerves... she was too enraptured with the attraction she felt to feel sorry for the mistake she is about to make -letting another man into her life.

He and she were at the opposite ends of an impossibly wide spectrum, and the kind of life she had led was entirely foreign to him. But understands his complexities, no one else has before her. Is it fate?
*^*

^ I don't have ownership over any of the images that may show up throughout this story and I don't claim ownership by adding them into this story.

^ You are not allowed to copy any of the context and use it or post it on any other website without my permission. C'mon, you can write way better than this and if it's just a quote, yalla it's yours for the taking.

^ This book is not edited, so please you guys should try and understand and ignore grammatical errors or mistakes. I'll be writing all the chapters from my phone so ignore the mistakes, no one is perfect. Especially not mee!