6- Nunchi

Singapore.

"Smart watches are less about telling the time, and more about learning every single intimate detail about you, feeding it back to you in detailed data, charts and warning about your health." Mr. Smith explained, getting deeper into his musing about the next gadget to be produced.

After listening to all their opinions in the room, Bilal stroked his beard with the back of his hand while thinking. He's into technology just as much as he is into cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.

This smartwatch Mr. Smith is talking about contains both aspects which makes him very intrigued about the outcome of this whole thing. If they can make it a little bit more complicated, more security sided and uncommon, it'd be a great hit when launched.

He is an investor in the company with 47% shares. The company was decapitating when Adnan Ibrahim Attahir offered that he should invest since he was actually searching for where to start at that time. Business thrived since he did which is why he's always makes time for anything related to them.

They are about to produce yet another gadget that will definitely make their market soar. It was a phone last time which is still getting high demands from the market in different countries.

Bilal leaned into the conversation when the table got quiet and offered his own opinion which will be listened to with uttermost seriousness. "I'm very interested in this your watch, Mr. Smith. However, we need something exclusive. Something that more earmarked and designated. Close to limited edition that only this company can have the original edition. If you get what I mean?"

Everyone on the table nodded their heads in agreement like they usually do. He is never one to give a useless opinion which is why they always include him in their discussions. Whatever he says, it goes. Slowly becoming ruthless in the business world.

Mr. Smith gave a reluctant nod, expression faraway. "You're right. Maybe we can think about something else. It'd be best if we postpone the meeting..."

"My opinion, for what it's worth... why don't we add a few grand design to the watch?" Bilal adjusted his own Daniel Wellington Acer watch around his wrist. He's got everyone's attention on him now.

With that gentlemanly smile that is Hollywood worthy, he went on. "The watch should be able to measure your sleeping patterns, heart rate, energy levels and a host of other factors to give a clear picture of how you're feeling each day, a nice reminder on those days that you're not feeling so great. How about that?"

That leaves everyone in the boardroom astounded into few minutes of silence before burst of whispers and happy grins filled the room. Mr. Smith gave Bilal a long stare which he returned with that polite smile that forced the other man to return one.

"I am really impressed with this idea, Mr. Hashem. Is there anything else?" Mr. Greene offered, his grin starting to look a bit creepy on his aging face filled with wrinkles.

Bilal gave a thoughtful nod. "Along with this, the watch should also measures calories burnt, sleep, steps walked and more. While it is nothing revolutionary, it is a good step forward in the market of subtle wearable tech."

It was all quiet in the room before a round of applause cloaked the silence making Bilal chortle. He's got more businessman blood than army from his father. It is never too late to explore other things.

When the meeting was over, a woman in her mid thirties slide close to Bilal. He couldn't recall her name but he's been seeing her ever since he joined the company. He wracked through his brain for an inclining, just the first letter of her name at least but zilch.