15- Nemesism

Peru.

Walking out of his suite, Bilal yawned loudly and went to the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast. He's ordered some food for Madina yesterday but totally forgot to ask his men to give it to her after what she's done and said. And how things went the night, he didn't expect that.

He's been hiding behind facade of not wanting her when things are getting strenuous and more baffling for him whenever he sees her. He tends to not think about anything but the past, reminiscing what he's had. What he's been honored to have for the first time.

Bilal never regretted losing his virtue the way he did and with the person he did it with. Sometimes he does though. Because so many others behind him now have what he had, he's very possessive.

He entered the kitchen to microwave the takeaway -Madina's dinner- his men brought yesterday night along with his suitcase only to stop short at the sight of well made barbecue chicken in the kitchen, the sauce winking at him with brunette goodness coating it.

Bilal swallowed, remembering he shares the suite with Madina and she's probably ordered it from the hotel's restaurant

Bilal swallowed, remembering he shares the suite with Madina and she's probably ordered it from the hotel's restaurant. Quickly making his way back to his room, he called to order the same thing only to come up destitute. They don't have it and don't usually do it though they can make it for him if he wants.

"No, don't worry about it." He dismissed, eyes still trained on the mouthwatering well-prepared meal before him.

Perplexed, he made it back to the kitchen that's still vacant except for the barbecue chicken on the alabaster kitchen island. Bilal knew he had to take a bite of that come hell or fire. Madina didn't cook that, did she? Obviously not. She ordered it from somewhere.

He thought for a second: maybe he should start looking for the takeaway pack or the bag it was brought in -so he can order the same thing- but then the idea slipped from his mind knowing he had little time to do all those things if he still wants to taste that barbecue chicken before Madina appears.

Licking his lips, Bilal checked the chicken parts carefully like the quick-witted astute man he is and took the part he knew she wouldn't know has gone missing. Not the thighs or wings since there are only two in each chicken. It was a random part along the chicken breast.

When the piece of the chicken invaded in his mouth and worm in around his tongue, he chewed languidly and savored with relish. He barely managed to let out a moan of satisfaction, his taste buds plummeting with tumult. His eyeballs rolled behind his eye leaving only the sclera for a moment.

"Damn." He murmured, glaring at the chicken knowing he cannot add another bite without her finding out which would result to so many things he doesn't want to think about.

He grazed his teeth along his lips to take away any remains of the sauce then walked to the dustbin in search of takeout container but it was devoid of any bag or takeaway. Frowning, Bilal searched everywhere in the kitchen but came up barren. What the heck?