17- Whelve

Bilal was taken aback when he realized the emotion that gripped his visceral when Madina side hugged Fox. He swallowed a thick little gob in his throat while cocking his head to the side trying his paramount strength to appear interested in what Daneen was saying but he couldn't.

His mind was elsewhere, right behind them.

It was jealousy, he realized with great dismay. A burning sensation creeped and wired it's way from his stomach then forked out to his chest like coronary infarction. The abs in his stomach steeled like a stone while he clasped his fingers into fists to keep them from doing anything brash.

He was jealous over a wee termagant who insulted and nagged him at every opportunity. Was this some new level of depravity? Had he developed a prostitute fetish? Or does it have anything to do with their stay here in Peru?

When you're attracted to someone it doesn't come along with jealousy, it is purely for their body and nothing more. Why this crippling urgency to get his fist in Fox's fine face and make him look grotesque? To see torment reflecting in the other man's eyes while vindication inundate him?

Bilal excused himself from the flight attendants and went to where Madina was standing with Fox and Mahfuz by both sides in a sort of protective way that should have no relationship with the irk snaking through his veins.

He scoffed inwardly at the that. They do not a thing about this woman they want to protect.

All of them greeted him though Madina's came out begrudgingly like she's doing it because of the men around her not because she wanted to. She doesn't listen to him and he wants their professional life not to mingle with their personal life which is why it never bothered him when she never address his presence in the suite.

Well, it did at some point but then this is Madina Sambo. The most stubborn wee thing he's ever met in his whole life.

Here though? She shouldn't try that because he won't hesitate to either give her a query or fire her. It doesn't matter how deep and abysmal this attraction is, he won't let her disrespect him further than she's already done.

"Miss Sambo, your shoes aren't fit for hiking or perhaps you heard that we were going to the club?" Bilal couldn't stop himself from hauling the scorn right in her face watching it scrunch in that feisty cute anger.

She stood straighter, her chest curled and a brow raised. "I'm perfectly aware of where we are going, Mr. Garo. And you can see that my outfit isn't fit for club either so yeah, I'm going to hike in my heels."

Bilal bit back an awful slander because of the employees around them. To them, he is an impeccable leader and an intelligent cybersecurity guru that has never done a single fallacious thing in his entire life. To them, he's never sinned neither has he insulted a mere mosquito for biting him.

He wants to keep that image in them.

"Well, as long as it suits you and doesn't inconvenient us. Let's move along." He turned around and walked away, balling and releasing his fists repeatedly.

What was the use of going to them when he simply could've just called them over? That woman is going to be his ticket straight to the deep fathomless hell meant only for people like her. First, his impenetrable will to sin because her and second his inscrutable desire to throttle her.

Alternately he cursed Madina and wanted Madina, damned her in waking moments and held her in his dreams.

They filed inside the Cadillac XT6 is a three-row luxury SUV with room for seven people in a nicely appointed cabin. Madina sat at the back with her two men, the air hostesses in front of them and Bilal up front. A car pulled behind them where two of his men mounted before they took off.