5- Arcane

Madina stared long while after Bilal entered the private jet, a scowl etched on her features because when she's browsed those pictures, they were not clear and she didn't want to dig deeper since she'd planned on seeing him the next day. She wished she did.

But what would happen then?

One thing is for certain, she is not going to quit this job because of a man. Her dreams won't be shattered because a man is involved, she's long canceled that from her life. But at least, she wouldn't have been taken by surprise at his now gentlemanly behavior.

When did he become such a man? And how on earth is the last person she's thought to be a billionaire, be one? Are they now plucking money from a special tree somewhere? She cannot begin to imagine how he's made so much wealth in less than five years.

There is something wrong here and since she is always attached by hip with chaos and danger, Madina is going to find out every single thing about him. It doesn't matter if she's going to have to hire someone to do it for her. Or squeeze time with her MacBook while they are away in Singapore.

Her eyes flicked to the guy standing next to her. Her co-pilot, Mahfuz. Maybe he can help her get through with the little things he knew about Bilal? The guy looks too hyper and respects Bilal so much to utter even one blasphemous word related to his boss.

Then there is Captain Louis, the man is also in the same equal category as Mahfuz. They are in awe with the man. He cannot be a bad person in their eyes but she knows that this is all a charade and facade. This is not who he really is.

She watched closely as the three air hostesses -they are too much for a private jet anyway- giggle behind their hands after a small talk with Bilal. No wonder everyone thinks he is a good guy when that is far from the truth. Far from the person she's met.

This reality of his is all fake! She will prove it to everyone that he is not who he seems to be.

"Shall we?" Mahfuz murmured from beside her, his tone engraved with buzz and adventure. He is a decent guy.

Madina let the scowl melt from her face, took a deep breath and release through her mouth. "To Singapore." She made a cheers motion with her empty hand and followed him to the jet.

This Bombardier Challenger 3500 had lifted Madina's mood the minute she parked her G-wagon at the tarmac. This particular jet is the only one she's never really worked with in the past and one of her favorites. There is no pilot on earth that doesn't want to fly BC 3500 or any BC for that matter.

It features the most technologically advanced cabin in its class and introduces productivity enhancing features such as the industry's first voice-controlled cabin and the revolutionary Nuage seat.

The Challenger 3500 aircraft provides the ultimate combination of sustainability, performance and reliability you can count on 365 days a year. It offers innovative, eco-friendly solutions and features to lower its environmental impact. Meant for billionaires, of course.

The latest addition to the iconic Challenger platform-the aircraft of choice among top corporate flight departments and charter operators worldwide-the Challenger 3500 aircraft provides the ultimate combination of range, speed and field performance.

Only the most powerful amongst the rich could get something like this is their possession. It only dish out more curiosity and questions from Madina. Fortunately, she never gives up when it comes to feeding both sides of her. And not when Bilal is in the middle of it.

As soon as Mahfuz opened the cockpit door, Madina's shoulders relaxed and her expression yaw serene and phlegmatic. It features the best-equipped cockpit in it's class with more baseline equipment than the competition, superior aesthetics and is equipped to meet current and upcoming navigational requirements.