20- Cafuné

Cafuné: running your fingers through the hair of someone you love.

Madina held on tighter onto Bilal's neck, mind adumbrated, her heart? Impetuously scampering through her chest and her brain deep inside Nile River. Nothing makes sense but Bilal's lips against hers and the strong awareness of her heart beating against her sternum. She felt empyreal and ethereal.

His mouth was so hot, pressing and demanding until her lips were forced apart. She had never been kissed like this, his mouth imparting a message of such lurid desire that she wilted from the heat. She might've jumped from one bed to another but nothing came close to this.

She turned her head to escape him -it was too intense even for her- but he followed the movement, angling his head more intimately over hers. The pounding of her heart increased to a deafening roar, and she whimpered in instinctive fear.

This is almost too much for her short lived fracturable sobriety.

She had no idea where they were going but she felt him walking with her still in his arms before she was pushed against a door to close it with her back while he attacked her neck which earned him shuddering breaths from her parted lips. Madina felt lightheaded, burning sensation in every inch of her skin.

She covets this more than she's ever coveted anything in her life. It is like breathing fresh air but tropical incandescent one.

The smell of her room made her eyes slither open before they were padlocked again as Bilal's hot lips ascended on hers for the nth time that morning. God knows how long they spent there before he got them to the bed few feet behind, sweat glistening their bodies.

Madina fell like a heap on the European mattress and just realized that she's bare from waist up. Her eyes widened at that. What were they doing? Is he seriously going to have sex with her? After all the hatred he's exhibited? And isn't she batshit drunk right now? He is taking advantage of her but she cannot bring herself to put a cessation to this.

One thing Madina wasn't shy about is her body. She's never been insecure around anyone about not only because she knew her body fits just perfectly but because there is nothing anyone could do to alter her body and not liking it isn't an option. She worships her own body.

Her hip dips almost got her at some point but what is the use when there are several other women flaunting it? Came her tiny stretch marks by the sides of her thighs and a few invisible ones atop her breasts. She finds them beguiling and glamorous. It doesn't matter what other people say about it. She loves them.

Slowly, Madina knelt down on the bed in that enticing manner that made myriad of men lost their shit. Both her legs were relaxed on the bed leaving space for her behind to settle between them. Her toes were touching the bed along with the front of her feet and knees.

It is a position most people use when they want to dance if their body is flexible, she's mastered it not because she is a great dancer but for her bedroom activities.

Moving unhurriedly to Bilal whose eyes were incinerating her in every single naked place across her body, she trailed her fingers through his white shirt and yank it off of him with his aid. They are now matching with naked upper body while they heaved in anticipation.

Madina barely held back a groan but her back instinctively arched, thrusting her chest out. Her gaze explored every inch of him. She leaned in, her head tilting to the side so she won't miss a single detail. Her breath fast and audible, Madina was a goner and she knew that.