8- Dalliance

Singapore.

Bilal stumbled out from his suite and made a straight journey for the elevator. He leaned back against the navy blue velvet clad box, his eyes closing at any given chance before the elevator was stopped. A groan slipped from his lips due to irritation.

Madina stepped inside looking disdainfully blithe and apt for his mood to swallow. And that sense of fashion she wraps her body in, it makes him want to remove both of his eyes from his head. She's too bright and too colorful for the frame he's found himself blanketed in.

All he wanted to do was close his eyes and lean closer into the velvet, to ease the sleep trying to drag him down. But he cannot help perusing over her from head to toes, like he's been ensorcelled. Probably. Any other person dressed like that would make his eyes burn or even regurgitate his last meal.

Madina pulled it off in a queer way. That's what she's good at. Insane stuff.

His eyes first fell on her mango orange tote Veneta bag that is resting against her lean shoulder. A currant Dr. Martens boots he's never seen closed her small feet making her look large from below. She's just a midget, truthfully.

The sapphire AGOLDE evening blouse emphasized on her pear shaped figure. Her stomach looks ridiculous small, like her waist is not visible if not looked properly. He had no idea she was this slim even though he knew she was a wee little woman that likes trouble. Paul Smith boyfriend jeans showed her short legs and wide hips along with ample curves.

This time around, he wasn't the first person that greeted her, she did in that cheery tone. "Good afternoon, Mr. Hashem. You look terrible."

No shit.

Bilal rolled his eyes not bothering to slip on his gentlemanly facade or businessman armor. Since this is Madina, there is nothing to hide from her when she knows what rotten man laid beneath. It doesn't matter what she thinks of him now.

"And you look like rainbow. Thanks for sucking the the rain, Miss Sambo." His eyes fell on her craning his neck down, incredulous at how small she really is.

Sending him a bright room-grabbing smile that is loaded like a gun, she replied. "You're most welcome, sir. I look forward to pissing it down on you."

Her hair was plunged over her shoulders in waves of midnight-black. Today she is not into red, it seems. Bilal couldn't help noticing how her natural curly virgin hair rest against her. It make him curious on how her hair really looks like beneath the wig.

Wanting to intimidate her, he stands, uncurling himself from the wall of the elevator and stretching to his full height. Despite wearing these stupid heels, her eyes were level with the thick trunk of his throat.

She's transfixed by the sight of his Adam's apple bobbing under the shadow of his jaw. Bilal swallowed twice even though it was really needless but she makes him do so many irrelevant stuff since she stepped into his life.

"I'd like to see you try." He rumbled, the words deep from his chest and since he's moved closer to her, she heard it like a growl.

Taking one step back, brows scrunched down. "You will see that soon enough. Continue with this sham around me and see how it'll end for you."

Bilal knew he doesn't have enough energy to talk to this bubbly woman in front of him. It looks like she's slept the entire night like a baby, woke up to nice breakfast in bed -because apparently, everyone wants to please Madina- and now she's going out on a tour.

While his night was anything but pleasant. It was filled with demands, negotiations and proposals that would make his eyes bleed if he stared at the MacBook for another minute longer. He had to bolt.